Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Mcqueen_
Woo typing errors. And Day 7 says "We're under the pier in Brighton" even though the title is a duplicate of the previous days.
By Ickle Angel
Adam wrote:
Mcqueen wrote:
Adam wrote:Whats going on with the Where's Aled page? A couple of mistakes. ;)

What's up with it? :?

I would thought they'd do a spell check with the amount of people that view bbc pages. Also he was in Brighton for one of the days..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/wheresaled/

I didnt think anyone actually took that much notice of the page to see a few spelling mistakes and to actually report them
By Aled
mungrymatt wrote:
Aled wrote:I'm afraid I haven't got too much time to go into all the different avenues you could go down to get into Radio 1 as I'm on the tour and dial-up is very expensive from hotels!

The bottomless BBC expenses account will be happy to pay, surely?!

I'm guessing you haven't worked for the BBC!
By Aled
Adam wrote:Aled,

Whats going on with the Where's Aled page? A couple of mistakes. ;)

Is there? Do tell.
By Aled
gregs wrote:Aled,

any chance you know what is the bed that chris uses for the euro 2004 stuff and where's aled?

gregs

Basement Jaxx - Good Luck. The official BBC music for Euro 2004
By Ste
Is WA going on through the whole week or just the days chris is on?
By iSeb
damn.... on the wheres aled for London i was liturally 1 minute away from traflger square when the guy came upto you.... BLARG! so annoying! any chance i can come anyway? lol
By B26354
why dont you do what you do best-- search the internet for the clues he gives out-- and text in--are you sad enough to do this at 8 o'clock in the morning--i'm saying yes
By B26354
i'm gonna ask my boring question again from page 4 of this topic--

Aled, what are your favourite film's of all time
Last edited by B26354 on Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Aled
Ickle Angel wrote:Thats it. I give up. Aled never answers my questions

Oops sorry, which question is that one?
By Adam
Ickle Angel wrote:Aled, do you know if Chris still has his chair in Mojo bar in Leeds? I went there at the weekend and loved it although consumed far too many tequilla sunrises :D. I did have a quick glance around for his chair but couldnt see it. BTW for anyone that cares I sat in Ians chair and I think Morals was in some womans chair but I cant remember her name.
By rossi
Aled,

Ive heard Chris mention a few times that you are on the road with a guy called Paul.

Who is he? Does he work for the Beeb?

Is it just the two of you?

If so..is converstation not starting to dry up a bit now after 10 days?
By Adam
There is one?

Has he had time to watch tv?
By Adam
Seriously has anyone been watching it? I thought it would be good - but its not featured on my TV Screen since it started. Its gonna be tricky avoiding it until I start get into it. Still only another 19 weeks of Big Brother to go....
By Aaron
19 weeks, you sure?
By Adam
Aaron wrote:19 weeks, you sure?

Oh yeah, i'm postive. The Producers have locked them all up and not letting them out until about 21st October.

I think there being really evil this year...
By Ickle Angel
Adam wrote:Seriously has anyone been watching it? I thought it would be good - but its not featured on my TV Screen since it started. Its gonna be tricky avoiding it until I start get into it. Still only another 19 weeks of Big Brother to go....

Yes me. I have watched the programmes at 10 every day and have texts to my mobile
By Ste
I though they were coming out early August.
By Adam
I must be rubbish at sarcasm.

Anyway..

Aled - How's things? Hope you weren't too delayed getting out of Belfast International Airport. ;)
By iSeb
there coming out on my birthday... the 6th of August!

Saturday show is up

And yes this is the original Uglybob, I am sure t[…]