Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Mk.
Uglybob wrote:Sara Cox moving to 3pm will be a temporary measure. Her contract is up in April and she will most definitely leave and Colin and Edith will fill that slot instead.

Do you know this to be fact?

Cos if so, y'know, YAY!!
By Adam
Aled - just to add - tell mr Cooper that he should give Mills a chance. *Coughs* - mark and lard slot *coughs*

Mills is wasted at that time of the morning.

Agree?
By Moz
Uglybob wrote:Sara Cox moving to 3pm will be a temporary measure. Her contract is up in April and she will most definitely leave and Colin and Edith will fill that slot instead.

Didn't she sign a 3 year deal just last year?
By Adam
Mk. wrote:We should get Harris to contact the R1 press office.

Anyone could do that.

And get Chris Harris to ask what?
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
is there a mr Don Kiddick there?

Aled how do you know which people wont swear when you put them on air? i realise you cant be sure...
By Uglybob
Moz wrote:

what are contracts for nowadays anyway, they can rip them up at any time they want if they want to go.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
employees can employers can't. alex bleedin nyarko. aled is there pay scales in the beeb like local government?
By Sidders
Is it just me or is Adam trying to make out that he knows something we don't?
By Adam
Moz wrote:

Yes.

Sidla wrote:Is it just me or is Adam trying to make out that he knows something we don't?

No. It's just you.
By Nablo.
Is it me or is this hardly on topic anymore :roll:
By MC
It's not just you but Aled's on holiday abroad for 2 weeks so we are unlikely to get any response from him until after then..
By Sidders
That's what we thought last time, but he went into a cyber cafe or something.
By Aled

That's not true. Her contract is not up in April.
By Aled
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:is there a mr Don Kiddick there?

Aled how do you know which people wont swear when you put them on air? i realise you cant be sure...

You can't be sure. You tell them not to, and if they're a question mark you pre record the item.
By Aled
MC wrote:It's not just you but Aled's on holiday abroad for 2 weeks so we are unlikely to get any response from him until after then..

I'm not abroad.
By Adam
Enjoy your time off - wherever you are..
By Bridgie
Aled wrote:

You can't be sure. You tell them not to, and if they're a question mark you pre record the item.

generally though if someones telling you their story and swearing all the time you take their details and dont call them back :)
By Adam
superwoman wrote:is this a wrong time to say i really like aled?

I'm sure he'd be happy to hear that :)

No wrong timing involved.
By Aled
Bridgie wrote:
Aled wrote:

generally though if someones telling you their story and swearing all the time you take their details and dont call them back :)

of course :D
By Aled
superwoman wrote:is this a wrong time to say i really like aled?

There's NEVER a wrong time to say that.
By Adam
Aled,

Can you think of anything better than working on the Breakfast Show with Chris Moyles? Did you ever imagine you'd some day get to work on Breakfast.

Obviously im not aware if you have ever worked at that time*

*Good luck with getting up at whatever time :)
By Sidders
Aled, is Chappers going to be part of the breakfast show, like he is now?

Tuesday show is up