Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By jimmy g
I'm sorry to moan, but is it actually necessary to discuss who has received one of these? It doesn't make the best reading. You can thank him by PM, I am sure.
By HoTdOg
your not sorry to moan jimmy...you actually like it and from what i see you are quite good at it

THANKS ALED!!!!!
By David
Aled.

'One Road' - is it meant to be obscure roads? If so, I can give you a traffic report for the road just down from me, there is currently road works going on it... and its noisy at 8am in the morning!

DL
By jimmy g
There's a good idea, you should have be able to request a road and have a travel dedication.
By Aled
Jimmy G wrote:There's a good idea, you should have be able to request a road and have a travel dedication.

Rest assured these are all in the ideas stage. This One Road Travel is going to run and run.
By Sidders
I think you should do the B585 through Market Bosworth. That's always congested during the school run.
By Ahh_Pathetic
i will look to avoid that in the future sidla. has anyone ever listened to the travel on (i think its) radio 4 where the presenter reads these reports out in all serious from people with names like wacky mcsmack.
By jimmy g
fatlad wrote:i will look to avoid that in the future sidla. has anyone ever listened to the travel on (i think its) radio 4 where the presenter reads these reports out in all serious from people with names like wacky mcsmack.

They do that on Radio 2. It's funny the first couple of times, but it gets wearing.
By David
Radio 2 have traffic every half an hour during the day... and they now have regulars that just phone in with traffic reports, and they all have wierd nicknames.
By HoTdOg
i have names for lorry drivers
By jimmy g
Aled - Did you used to present your own show? Where you good?
By Bridgie
Hey Aled,

I heard carpark catchphrase today... you have a fantastic talent for picking the thickest people, but it makes for great radio! :lol:

Any clues to who the birthday guests might be?
By gregs
jus to continue the thanks for the presents off of Aled...

Cheers mate, much appriciated and thanks to Chris - jealousy reigns again in the common room!

G
By HoTdOg
surely the *common room* should be under a different topic?

like class war? north south divide?..why you not in the middle class room?
By jimmy g
Aled - where you making 'arm-pit fart' noises here?
By Minnie the Minx
Why was there a swan in the studio this morning?
Last edited by Minnie the Minx on Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Wyatt
Rachel used it to decorate the Brits studio
By David
Ok, this isnt show related - however it is Aled related, so I am technically still 'Asking Aled'.

You mentioned further up this thread that you have a Nokia 6600. For the last 3 weeks I've been thinking on buying this phone, what with all the fantastic features it has. However someone today who had used the phone told me it was, and I quote, 'A Brick'. Looking at the Nokia site I see its actually slightly bigger than my current Nokia 3330 (which deffinetly is a brick). Being a user of the 6600, can you tell me your views on this? If it's recommended by Aled, I might buy it!

Cheers ee noo,
David
By Adam
Aled - Get well soon.
By Aaron
Adam wrote:Aled - Get well soon.

I take it he wasn't on the show again today. Get well soon.
By Adam
Aaron wrote:

I take it he wasn't on the show again today. Get well soon.

Nope, Moyles said he'd hopefully be well for Friday when they head down to Southampton.
By Aled

Thanks very much, I'm back and feeling much better.
By Aled
David wrote:Ok, this isnt show related - however it is Aled related, so I am technically still 'Asking Aled'.

You mentioned further up this thread that you have a Nokia 6600. For the last 3 weeks I've been thinking on buying this phone, what with all the fantastic features it has. However someone today who had used the phone told me it was, and I quote, 'A Brick'. Looking at the Nokia site I see its actually slightly bigger than my current Nokia 3330 (which deffinetly is a brick). Being a user of the 6600, can you tell me your views on this? If it's recommended by Aled, I might buy it!

Cheers ee noo,
David

I recommend it. I really the phone.

** The BBC do not endorse this opinion and it is a purely personal one of Aled's! I paid for it - it was not a freeby! **
By Lew
<insert tagline from the motion picture 'ALIENS' here>

Should be sorted now Thanks Ian , yes all ok no[…]

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]