Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By MC
Aled, just watched Fame Academy for the first time properly tonight

Got to say I was more impressed than I thought I would be...

Although Alistair and the guy who got kicked out were a bit bland, I think Alex has a great voice and should win, Carolynne is fit and Peter has a good style and a bit of something different to your norm

Also, has Richard Park being so much of a tosser all the way through the series? What is he like to interview because he comes across as an arrogant arsehole who wants to be Simon Cowell so badly..
By Adam
Aled wrote:
Ad wrote:is will converting to the dark side and bright lights of tv?

You'll need to wait till Monday to find out what the announcement is.

:roll: oh well. a good guess there...
By Adam
Adam wrote:
Aled wrote:
Ad wrote:is will converting to the dark side and bright lights of tv?

You'll need to wait till Monday to find out what the announcement is.

Cant wait.

Well - he's off to Produce Ri:se or something and you secertly applied for the job as The Chris Moyles Producer.

Producer Aled. Has a certain ring..

hahahahaha....
By MK Chris
Yeah, ri:se would be a bit of a backwards step now though, huh? :wink:
By Aaron
Aled, Can you tell us what show Will is going to produce. Fridays a bit soon. I would have thought he would have told us at least a month in advance.
By Uglybob
could you call Simon Cowell a wannabe paedo, hes 43 and hes slobbering over a 19 year old, surely thats not right
By Adam
Uglybob wrote:could you call Simon Cowell a wannabe paedo, hes 43 and hes slobbering over a 19 year old, surely thats not right

is this meant for the ask aled thread ?

maybe the 19 y/o looked much older than a 19..

he's 43?
By Jonny Hoare
Aled... any truth in the rumour that the lovely Cat Deeley has signed for Radio 1????

And is there another Radio 1 reshuffle in the offing???
By Adam
Hmmm - me thinks he wont answer that.

She's already working with bbc tv so someone has bound to have gone - do you want a job with radio one? She's unlikely to say no.

Aled... any truth in the rumour that the lovely Cat Deeley has become the new producer for The Chris Moyles Show?

Just heard Wills off to sort FA and BB out so its more watchable for next year.
By Uglybob
naked big brother
By Adam
Im surprised people havent actually really - Gone Uglybob - do you fancy a job at Radio One? We could use ideas like that.

Surely there's places for Uglybob to work there.

mailto:robert.keightley@bbc.co.uk ?
By Moz
Uglybob wrote:naked big brother

That was scary enough with Jade. 8O
By MC
Jonny Hoare wrote:Aled... any truth in the rumour that the lovely Cat Deeley has signed for Radio 1????

It's bound to happen at some point. Cat and Edith on Radio One.....
By David
MC wrote:
Jonny Hoare wrote:Aled... any truth in the rumour that the lovely Cat Deeley has signed for Radio 1????

It's bound to happen at some point. Cat and Edith on Radio One.....

noooooo... I am enjoying Colin and Edith at the momment.
By MC
I normally don't listen to Radio 1 in the morning because of Coxy (and we've got JK and Joel here so I don't need to anyway) but happened to catch some last week with Colin and Edith and was quite impressed..
By jimmy g
How long have you known that Will is leaving?
Are you pleased to win the poll for the job as new producer?
What is your favorite colour?
By Adam
well its a pretty unfair poll. im sure he's beaming with delight..
By Nablo.
So are you Happy now that James has got the boot? (Rightly so :wink:)

It seems it's going to be a close run thing with Alex and Alistair to win the whole thing, fingers crossed Alex win but are either of them Radio 1 Play list material anyway?
By Adam
Aled - Are you able to help those who are finding it hard to come to terms with Will leaving?

There must be plenty of people not knowing what to do at the moment.

You mentioned that people on here found it hard to believe Lizzie was off.

My theory is: They cant stand Chris Moyles*

Anyway - never mind, eh?

* obviously naturally joking
By Aled
Uglybob wrote:could you call Simon Cowell a wannabe paedo, hes 43 and hes slobbering over a 19 year old, surely thats not right

He could sue us! Not good.
By Aled

And is there another Radio 1 reshuffle in the offing???

Not that I'm aware of. But, that doesn't mean much really!

No reshuffle's that I'm aware of.
By Aled
Jimmy G wrote:How long have you known that Will is leaving?
Are you pleased to win the poll for the job as new producer?
What is your favorite colour?

Quite a while.

Very pleased, until Lizzie took the lead at the last minute! What would you guys do if management listened and decided on the new Producer judging by the listener pol!! But then, I'd LOVE to work with Lizzie again.

Blue.
By Aled
Nablo. wrote:So are you Happy now that James has got the boot? (Rightly so :wink:)

It seems it's going to be a close run thing with Alex and Alistair to win the whole thing, fingers crossed Alex win but are either of them Radio 1 Play list material anyway?

It really depends on how they're marketed after coming out.

Alex and Peter could do it.
By MC
Aled, yesterday when Chris was scanning the site on air and you told him not to read something out, and he said something like 'Oh I'm just seeing you have no life' or words to that effect, was he looking on the messageboard and seeing your posts?
Last edited by MC on Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Aled wrote:Blue.

Aled what do you think of a possible groundshare between liverpool and everton? when the protests start we expect dave to lead...

Editing gap to come for a few days.