Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Aled
Funky Drummer wrote:
Aled wrote:
Ad wrote:aled

did you go to glasto?

No. We're going to Edinburgh to see Robbie's gig instead!

How was it???

Excellent. Really good.
By coct
Aled will you be going to see the Pixies on the 15th?
By Uglybob
why, are A1 the support act?
By Aled
Elbow Pit wrote:Aled will you be going to see the Pixies on the 15th?

No... I don't get that
By ~JACQUI~
Aled, are you really aled jones? as in the snowman? my mum told me last night you are, and that chris measured your fod the other day!
By coct
The Pixies are a band Aled.
By Nablo.
Baby_Bear wrote:Aled, are you really aled jones? as in the snowman? my mum told me last night you are, and that chris measured your fod the other day!

Someone doesn't read the site clearly neither have they read the team page :roll:
By RobT
Hi Aled!

Are you worried that this years viewing figures have dropped so much they may not consider a BB 2004?

---------------------------------------------------

Rob T - Listening to Moyles since he was on Crapital FM
By Nablo.
Thats not true they have a contract for Big Brother till 2008 so it's going to be staying on out screens in some form. Like the teenage one later on in the year.
By Adam
you can not be serious?
By Nablo.
No it's happening near Christmas
By Mcqueen_
Isn't it going to be just 18 year olds though?
By Nablo.
16-18 year olds
By coct
I thought it was 18 year olds as they were appealing for people who were 18 only, not nearly 18 and not 19, 18. so it will probably be 18/19.

I don't know why i care, stephen are you going to see the pixies? I bet you havent heard of them.
By Minnie the Minx
Aled wrote:I'm starting work on another TV show which starts this weekend, so I've had to tell them all the weekends are out of bounds!

Are you gonna tell us what show it is, the time and the channel?
By Uglybob
probably bbc wales
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
the viewing figures for big brother arent that bad im not sure they are much down. i think the votes are down but thats largely due to the fact there havent been many weeks with 2 people different sections of people like up.

stop moaning you could be watching another repeat of friends channel 4 would undoubtably fill the gap with.
By MK Chris
Problem is BB has a die hard audience that will not admit when it's crap and will not stop watching whatever.

Like Aled for instance. :) (Mind you I haven't got to hear much BB Aled this year.)
By ~JACQUI~
I will audition for BBteens!

I will be 18 then!
By Aled
Minnie the Minx wrote:
Aled wrote:I'm starting work on another TV show which starts this weekend, so I've had to tell them all the weekends are out of bounds!

Are you gonna tell us what show it is, the time and the channel?

I'm filming Wales version of Pop Idol. I'm one of the judges!

It'll go out towards the end of the year on S4C which is Channel 4 in Wales.
By Aled
RobT wrote:Hi Aled!

Are you worried that this years viewing figures have dropped so much they may not consider a BB 2004?

---------------------------------------------------

Rob T - Listening to Moyles since he was on Crapital FM

As far as I know the figures are the same as last year. They just haven't gone UP as much as last year. Don't believe they have lost any listeners. But even if they have - I wouldn't be suprised this series isn't as exciting as the last few.
By Aled
Baby_Bear wrote:Aled, are you really aled jones? as in the snowman? my mum told me last night you are, and that chris measured your fod the other day!

No. Aled Jones works on Classic FM. I'm a younger version :D
By Jonny Hoare
ALed Jones... is a pensioner worrying religous nut...

Aled Jones ... presents SOngs of Praise, and his voice has broken at last

Get them confused now...

Aled, so then who in your opinion or murmurings is the next to leave 1. dj to leave radio 1. 2. member of the moyles crew?

Oh, and any jobs going at r1...need something to put my broadcast journalism dipolma towards
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up