Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
User avatar
By gbm
#309340
I know!, thats the celeb lifestyle I lead, *Leans back chair*.
I've just realised that I've PM'd him on CM.net which hopefully will email him to alert him, I should have dont it though his but oh well :)
#309499
Viv 113 wrote:Cher Aled (petit chou),

Do You ever see yourself with your own chat show, in a "Paul O'Grady" style? Vernon carried this off well, and I'm sure you could do :-)


Lol, do I see it? No. Would I like it? Hell yes! I think it'll be when I'm nearer 50 and can appeal to the housewife more
#309502
Hi Aled

I am from Cardiff, and when I go to england I can always strangly see a diffrence...

I was wondering is there anything you Miss from Wales? Or because you spend so much time in London do you consider that to be "home" now ?

And one other question,

Has Tranny Rach had the snip yet? :D

Thanks

Lizxx
#309594
Aled wrote:
Viv 113 wrote:Cher Aled (petit chou),

Do You ever see yourself with your own chat show, in a "Paul O'Grady" style? Vernon carried this off well, and I'm sure you could do :-)


Lol, do I see it? No. Would I like it? Hell yes! I think it'll be when I'm nearer 50 and can appeal to the housewife more


Trust me, you would appeal right now! :-)
#309797
I would love to see aled with his own talk show, he is way the best gay celeb out there. Can we start a campaign to get aled his own show? Any suggestions on how to go about it? What about aled and scott mills as the next richard and judy? they would be far more glamorous!!
#309798
Aled, you would appeal to people of any age!! I think your warm personality would definitely be an asset in the talk-show circuit!! But don't leave Moyles to do it! We'd be heartbroken!!!
#309956
Sy'mae Aled? Dwi'n hoffi dy wefan, ond paw wyt ti chwifio par o siswrn o gwmpas? Peryglus, na? Dydio'm yn pryd i ti gael rhaglen ar S4C?
Excuse the Welsh 'English folk', but I thought I'd just come on here to say that I love the show, and say a quick howdy to Aled! For my ask Aled, which famous Welshman is the hottest? Surely Kelly Jones off of.. sorry I drifted off there...
#309961
CYMR0 wrote:Sy'mae Aled? Dwi'n hoffi dy wefan, ond paw wyt ti chwifio par o siswrn o gwmpas? Peryglus, na? Dydio'm yn pryd i ti gael rhaglen ar S4C?


Quick translation

Hi Aled I like your (I think) website? (bloody hwntws - south walians - coming up with weird words!) Why are you waying a pair of scissors around? Isn't that dangerous? Isn't it time you got your own programme on S4C?
User avatar
By Aled
#309972
scamp88 wrote:I was wondering is there anything you Miss from Wales? Or because you spend so much time in London do you consider that to be "home" now ?


Oddly despite now spending most of my year in London I still say I'm going home when I refer to going back to Aber. The older I'm getting the more I appreciate the pace in Aber, I miss that. Despite the pace being the reason why I left Aber in the first place!

scamp88 wrote:Has Tranny Rach had the snip yet? :D


Last I heard no. Not so sure about snip, but has she had the chop from the show? Yes
User avatar
By Aled
#309973
Sunny So Cal wrote:Aled, you would appeal to people of any age!! I think your warm personality would definitely be an asset in the talk-show circuit!! But don't leave Moyles to do it! We'd be heartbroken!!!


Don't worry I won't be leaving the show just yet. No other show will give me the chance to do as much as I do now - I love it, so aren't going anywhere
#310494
Aled,

I need to find a place to live in a couple of weeks, do you know anyone who's got a room to let or can you recommend anywhere?

Thanks
#310525
Andy B wrote:Aled,

I need to find a place to live in a couple of weeks, do you know anyone who's got a room to let or can you recommend anywhere?

Thanks


Oh I love that we should start this as some sort of 118 118 services.

Aled could you recommend a good place to get my shoes shined?

Thanks
:D
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 47

TCMS Unedited Friday December 13th, 2019 htt[…]

Chris's Voice

Hello! I was just trying to google this question a[…]