Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
biggspuds wrote:
Yudster wrote:
Stimpy wrote:A lot of passive-aggressive rhetoric that I can't be bothered to trawl through to find the bit I want to comment on

I know a few gay couples,and I know lots of straight couples. None of the gay couples I know does anal, loads of the straight couples do. I wonder if you're actually more misogynist than homophobic. Or something else.

hahaha do you?

Yup - this is all my fault.

Sorry....... :)
Topher wrote:
Stimpy wrote:Oh blumming heck - no I'm not from the Mail (I don;t like it) or littlejohn (who I like ONLY because he is anti-PC

There is no reason good enough for liking that foul excuse for a man.

Aw come on! Anyone who's good at irritating so many 'up themselves' sorts and simply winding up the PC brigade must have at least one attribute to their name (in this case only one).

People here are not PC-friendly are they?

I don;t mean the opposite of byw
Wow, I honestly didn't think there were many people like you around anymore, especially not within the general age-bracket of listeners to the Chris Moyles Show. I feel that I now understand the comment Chris made today about Aled complaining that people are often 'mean' to him on the text a little more. Although I hope he doesn't have to put up with reading too many texts filled with the above kind of nonsense.

A 'Gay Interest Show' sounds like quite a good idea actually. Maybe instead of a 'Guests Week', or a show where they all bring a game to the table, they could explore this idea. It could be filled with items on where to find the cheapest woo-woos, how to make the best use of your Dove Body Silk, and of course, a special feature on the ins and outs of bumming. You'd love it I'm sure, and you'd be able to take the credit for inspiring the whole show too.
Stimpy wrote:Aw come on! Anyone who's good at irritating so many 'up themselves' sorts and simply winding up the PC brigade must have at least one attribute to their name (in this case only one).

He's not anti-PC, he's racist, homophobic, sexist, hypocritical and generally panders to the interests of the BNP (a group he claims to hate).

Here is Johann Hari laying into him for the lies he spreads:

Aled can you stop all the cheesey crap that r1 play. keema nann wave the flag. please get rid of that crap

I hope he keeps it on just cause of that Appalling grammar. What is keema nann wave the flag!? Its actually quite a good song anyway even if it is slightly outdated. And I haven't heard it for ages anyway.
Topher wrote:
Stimpy wrote:Aw come on! Anyone who's good at irritating so many 'up themselves' sorts and simply winding up the PC brigade must have at least one attribute to their name (in this case only one).

He's not anti-PC, he's racist, homophobic, sexist, hypocritical and generally panders to the interests of the BNP (a group he claims to hate).

Richard Littlejohn is a complete & total *, nothing nice about him at all.
Re Stimpy's point:

Twice Aled has played Sam's "Would I lie to you?" game.

Twice Aled had as his lie that he's kissed a girl, emphasising afterwards how he's never kissed a girl.....

Wht is that necessary? Did Dave and Dom ever feel the need to tell us how they've never kissed a boy, ever?
Obviously plenty of Guardianistas on here that's for sure.... :(
Topher wrote:He's not anti-PC, he's racist, homophobic, sexist, hypocritical and generally panders to the interests of the BNP (a group he claims to hate).

Can you show evidence of this?

Do you have an issue with someone being proud to be British, white and straight?
By Emmy
neebs wrote:Re Stimpy's point:

Twice Aled had as his lie that he's kissed a girl, emphasising afterwards how he's never kissed a girl.....

Wht is that necessary? Did Dave and Dom ever feel the need to tell us how they've never kissed a boy, ever?

I'd be inclined to believe that Aled just has a very poor imagination and therefore finds it difficult to think up plausible lies. And that's one example, taken from the last couple of months or so, of him making it into a 'gay interest show' (TM stimpy) out of the whole five years of the breakfast show. It hardly proves the point.

I don't read the Guardian, although I have just admitted in another thread that I read the Daily Mail online. Now that's embarrassing.
neebs wrote:
Topher wrote:He's not anti-PC, he's racist, homophobic, sexist, hypocritical and generally panders to the interests of the BNP (a group he claims to hate).

Do you have an issue with someone being proud to be British, white and straight?

Richard Littlejohn has always been know as an ignorant *, he had a show on Carlton London (back when ITV had regions & regional programmes), every other week people would walk off the show. He's up there with John Gaunt who's very similar to him.
neebs wrote:

I have no problem with patriotism per se, in some measure (supporting your country in sporting events, for example), but being proud to be white is out and out daft and brazenly racist. Why should you be proud of something over which you have no control? White people are no better than black people and Littlejohn uses blatant lies to enforce his bigoted and hostile views - and with that post, have demonstrated that you yourself are either bigoted or ignorant.

(PS - I know this shouldn't be in here and I apologise, but I like exposing people's ignorances... any chance this section can be split off into Ramble?)
I don't think anyone "wins" these kind of debates and I don't think this thread is the place for it but "why should you be proud of something over which you have no control?" is a rubbish question. It will lead to having to justify everything from gay pride events to why you are proud of a football team. Littlejohn never enters my world as I don't read or watch the things he does but clearly he does have some people agree with him and the way to do things in my mind is educate people rather than attack them as they enjoy whinging about being persecuted and "the PC brigade" to cover what is, in fact, hateful bile.
Emmy wrote:Wow, I honestly didn't think there were many people like you around anymore, especially not within the general age-bracket of listeners to the Chris Moyles Show. I feel that I now understand the comment Chris made today about Aled complaining that people are often 'mean' to him on the text a little more. Although I hope he doesn't have to put up with reading too many texts filled with the above kind of nonsense.

Don't you think you're being a little - say - oversensitive? I hardly said "Oi! all poofs are going to hell and we should do our best to trip them up on the street whilst puddle dodging and being bad with colours just to enrage them".

Yes- I suspect you'll find that a lot of texts will come in being nasty to Aled just because he's on the other team - and many of them will probably be hostile from knuckle dragging monkey-types. Slightly different to my suggestion that Aled was better when I didn't need to know what his personal life was all about and that I should 'get used to it' like out of some weird 70's march (presumption being made here - I was not exactly able to go on marches in the 70's if yo understand) and that his relationships - because they're different - should not be part of the breakfast output. Just an opinion. And not very extreme really - unless you represent the extreme opposite in opinion forming.

I think that there's a tendency toward left leaning PC style opinions on this site/forum. Odd really as it has nothing to do with the subject matter and Mr Moyles is commonly un-PC in what he says. Most fellas on the street would find the sight of two chaps getting it on 'off-putting' to 'disgusting' in range. That's the way it is. Just like most people would like hanging brought back. It's just the way things have developed in that govt (particularly the last labour one which bent over forwards to please the gay lobby) is at odds with how the average person on the street thinks. Maybe online forums attract left of centre sorts for some reason (don't forget - minority 'opinionaters' [made up word] tend to be in a small minority but shout the loudest - if you checked out half the demos that happen you'd think we were a communist country!!)

Emmy wrote:A 'Gay Interest Show' sounds like quite a good idea actually. Maybe instead of a 'Guests Week', or a show where they all bring a game to the table, they could explore this idea. It could be filled with items on where to find the cheapest woo-woos, how to make the best use of your Dove Body Silk, and of course, a special feature on the ins and outs of bumming. You'd love it I'm sure, and you'd be able to take the credit for inspiring the whole show too.

I would like to count the number of times the word 'fabulous' is mentioned. Like a game in its own right.
Topher wrote:

"You really are a silly boy aren't you" - LOL!!

Don;t you see what I mean - he is a class act at irritation and wind-ups.

By the way - you should have said 'allegedly' in the unlikely thought that he might stumble across your comment.

Look - I like reading or watching people who politically make me wince by what they say. nothing to do with agreeing with them or not - just the love of a sh*t stirrer. I hate to admit it - but I love to watch a drama if it kicks off in a pub or something. It's a bad attribute I know.
neebs wrote:Obviously plenty of Guardianistas on here that's for sure.... :(

Which I find odd. It's hardly a forum for that sort.
Unless lefties like forums or something. Keyboard warriors and all that.
Emmy wrote:
neebs wrote:Re Stimpy's point:

I'd be inclined to believe that Aled just has a very poor imagination and therefore finds it difficult to think up plausible lies. And that's one example, taken from the last couple of months or so, of him making it into a 'gay interest show' (TM stimpy) out of the whole five years of the breakfast show. It hardly proves the point.

I don't read the Guardian, although I have just admitted in another thread that I read the Daily Mail online. Now that's embarrassing.

Actually I said that it became a gay interest show some time back - not long after Aled needed to tell us his private sexual preference.
Recently it's more normal again as a show - ie very varied. But I suspect that Aled makes a point about his sexuality probably almost every day at some point. Even if it's subtle. I wonder if those types get a kick out of broadcasting the fact once they've come out. Just a thought.
Johnny 1989 wrote:
neebs wrote:

Richard Littlejohn has always been know as an ignorant *, he had a show on Carlton London (back when ITV had regions & regional programmes), every other week people would walk off the show. He's up there with John Gaunt who's very similar to him.

THAT is part of their act.
THAT is why broadcasters hire them

Look who you're talking about right now.

'Job done' - as far as they're concerned. Don;t you see it?

And the more you call them names the more they can ridicule those who need to call them names. I suppose its a skill. And it obviously pays!!
90% of your your posts mention homosexuality. I suspect you mention Aled's sexuality more than he does. You need to change the record.

PC brigade blah blah gay/straight blah blah. Give all of our eyes a rest and * off.
Topher wrote: but being proud to be white is out and out daft and brazenly racist.

So I presume that you think that people who are proud to be black (black pride) are 'brazenly racist'

And those who are proud to be gay are 'brazenly heterophobic'.

I'm white - I'm normal - and I'm Welsh.

I'm very proud to be Welsh (and British btw) put I don't see pride coming into the other things. Although if you get a pride out of it then that's up to you. So what?
I'm GLAD I'm hetero. Not sure if I'd label that 'proud'.
As far as the white thing - I spend most of my holidays trying not to be!!

I would not call them a racist.

I think that's one of those examples of the racism being in the mind of those who like to shout that word about.

Incidentally - most people who dream up these black pride things are - once again - white liberal-left beardo weirdos. Why do they do it?

Go to Barbados - They're fiercely proud of being Bajan but the skin thing doesn't come into it. Mad! And fully invented by lefties in the 70's and 80's.
What you see these days is a reaction to those trouble makers.
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:90% of your your posts mention homosexuality. I suspect you mention Aled's sexuality more than he does. You need to change the record.

PC brigade blah blah gay/straight blah blah. Give all of our eyes a rest and * off.

I'm answering points made back to me from my post. It would be rude not to answer people's questions.
"* off"? Yeah - great way to articulate a discussion. I suspect you're quite clever in real life. Am I right?
Recently it's more normal again as a show - ie very varied. But I suspect that Aled makes a point about his sexuality probably almost every day at some point. Even if it's subtle. I wonder if those types get a kick out of broadcasting the fact once they've come out. Just a thought.

could you please just clarify what you mean by "those types"

I do love this PC/un-PC stuff. You get to be offensive and just say "I'm just not being PC" and get away with it.

Most fellas on the street would find the sight of two chaps getting it on 'off-putting' to 'disgusting' in range. That's the way it is. Just like most people would like hanging brought back. It's just the way things have developed in that govt (particularly the last labour one which bent over forwards to please the gay lobby) is at odds with how the average person on the street thinks.

Strange, I've never had a problem with people, which is quite considerate of them, cos it's still * difficult to come to terms with. I guess it must just be some sort of elaborate act that everyone has and they're really disgusted by my obvious perversion. That little point (that was clearly a gay innuendo in itself) about the massive shift towards equality over the last 15 years or so is just completely wrong. You're living in a bubble if you think the average person on the street doesn't care about equality.

Slightly different to my suggestion that Aled was better when I didn't need to know what his personal life was all about and that I should 'get used to it' like out of some weird 70's march and that his relationships - because they're different - should not be part of the breakfast output.

whey, now I want the show to roadtest the JLS condoms and see which one is the best - I bet it's aston, although I bet the ortisé one is more sensitive and caring and the marvin one is the strongest and can hold up to the most strenuous sex.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]