Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By handyandy88
Aled - Chris Mentioned as a sly comment in his blog that now the WC song is available to buy, he joked that he wanted to see videos.

However, is there any plans to make that a real thing? Make a video - best one wins a prize? Like R1BW?

Andy
Mr Chris Moyles AKA Saviour wrote:I also just heard that the Chris Moyles world cup song which I sadly didn’t write is now available on loads of different download sites, so there is now no excuse for you not downloading it, printing off the lyrics and making us a video of you singing along to it .. so get to it!!

EDIT:
He was serious! I'll get to it!
By Dr. Nick
Jono wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:Any plans to make some real-sounding fake ads? I'm sure it's time Westwood or Mills got their own specially crafted advert in german, carefully tailored to extract the urine ;)

(For the record Chris has done two already for Scott, he played one earlier)

Dang, must have missed them. Any idea when so i can zap to it on Listen again?
By DemonHorse
Hi Aled, not really a question, but I liked how you managed to crowbar in a plug for your various Blogs this morning, nice work :)
By handyandy88
Hi Aled

Is it ok to use Music 4 Imaging for the Chris Moyles World Cup Song Video?

I assume it would be as long as it is on the BBC site?

Because i made one (you may have seen the email to mailto:chris.moyles@bbc.co.uk) but i used that to make the video better In my opinion.
By MunroeForbes
handyandy88 wrote:Hi Aled

Is it ok to use Music 4 Imaging for the Chris Moyles World Cup Song Video?

I assume it would be as long as it is on the BBC site?

Because i made one (you may have seen the email to mailto:chris.moyles@bbc.co.uk) but i used that to make the video better In my opinion.

Yes mate go ahead. If you pay the licence fee, you can use anything from the BBC that you like, including the logo and any audio/visual material as you see fit.
By David
your such an idiot.
By David
"You're" such an idiot.
By Jimmy_Lemon

Copyright Notice
All rights, including copyright, in the content of these BBC web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by the BBC.

In accessing the BBC's web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.

You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these BBC web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of the BBC.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/3281849.stm
By handyandy88
Jimmy_Lemon wrote:

Copyright Notice
All rights, including copyright, in the content of these BBC web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by the BBC.

In accessing the BBC's web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.

You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these BBC web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of the BBC.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/3281849.stm

I was looking for information on the World Cup Song.

Seeing as Chris Moyles said make a video, i presume it must be ok. otherwise any right minded employee of the BBC wouldnt encourage such a thing. And as the Imaging copyright is owned, i believe, by Music4, then i was wondering if that would be considered ok as long as it stays in the context of the show and is not used in any derogatory way.

Andy
By Chris
The World Cup Song was made by Music 4, so I imagine using Music 4 material in a video related to it (if it's only for submission to the team) would be just fine.
By handyandy88
Chris wrote:The World Cup Song was made by Music 4, so I imagine using Music 4 material in a video related to it (if it's only for submission to the team) would be just fine.

should be fine then!

The link to see it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig0D-CXKFw0
By neil_brayley
i wasnt meaning to be rude i just wanted to know coz he gets very defensive against it i think hes homophobic
By handyandy88
neil_brayley wrote:i wasnt meaning to be rude i just wanted to know coz he gets very defensive against it i think hes homophobic

Getting seriously OT:

How can he be afraid of Homosexuals when he is homosexual.

Andy
By handyandy88
neil_brayley wrote:i wasnt meaning to be rude i just wanted to know coz he gets very defensive against it i think hes homophobic

Getting seriously OT:

How can he be afraid of Homosexuals when he is homosexual.

Andy
By David
Im scared of hot men... like myself.
By TVgirl
Who decides who Dom does his interviews with Aled? I'm just curious to know how and why the interviewees are picked, and by who, because although most of them, even those like Bruce Willis who don't come across too well, make very funny radio, there are times when I wonder who decided it would be a good idea to carry out certain interviews i.e. 'The Wiggles' and 'Mr. Tumble'. The majority of people will never have heard of these acts unless they have kids, and as most people in the official 'target audience' age range are probably unlikely to have any yet, and therefore will have little interest in these interviews, I'm wondering why they are done? Personally I thought 'The Wiggles' were a very unentertaining interview. They might have been much nicer than many of the A-listers (and Dom's son may have been thrilled to meet them) but I had no idea who they were, so me for it was an extremely boring and pointless feature which meant nothing to me.
By q
adc_20 wrote:Hi Aled,

Are the hand overs from Jk + Joel to Chris and then from Chris to Jo done in the same studio or do the shows alternate between studios. Like today Chris was talking to JK who was 'next door' is that another studio or just a prep room?

Cheers

I believe they are done from separate studios. JK and Joel and Jo Whiley share the same studio (obviously they aren't in at the same time), whilst Moyles is now in the new boxy looking studio (the new refurb one that Lamacq used to be in?). Also, do they now have frosted stuff over the studio windows?
By q
adc_20 wrote:Hi Aled,

Are the hand overs from Jk + Joel to Chris and then from Chris to Jo done in the same studio or do the shows alternate between studios. Like today Chris was talking to JK who was 'next door' is that another studio or just a prep room?

Cheers

I believe they are done from separate studios. JK and Joel and Jo Whiley share the same studio (obviously they aren't in at the same time), whilst Moyles is now in the new boxy looking studio (the new refurb one that Lamacq used to be in?). Also, do they now have frosted stuff over the studio windows?
By neil_brayley
[idiotic message removed]
By neil_brayley
the * is shitstaber
By diesel100
MunroeForbes wrote:Neil please refrain
is cary as fit as she looks on the web pics?
By Mr Fish
Aled, Have you ever heard of a PC/console game called Phantasy Star Online? It's really good, I recommend it.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up