Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By fish heads
It is not for you to judge weather or not the audience of the show have a low IQ either
By Andy B
On a serious not can I actually ask who's idea the German ads were? I Like everything else about the show but they just irritate me, don't know why.

Rest of show is great, good luck with the swim thingy, what's the address of where to sponsor you?
By whytie
He never answered my question, his bit of stuff must read these forums.
By TheCaptain
Whytie please don't post here unless you have a question for Aled.
By Aled
Andy B wrote:On a serious not can I actually ask who's idea the German ads were? I Like everything else about the show but they just irritate me, don't know why.

Rest of show is great, good luck with the swim thingy, what's the address of where to sponsor you?

It's a shame you don't like the ads. They're my bit. I am using them less at the moment. Hoping to have some different type of ads for the next few days. They're real not fake. It's a little harmless colour to emphasise that we're coming from Germany and it made me giggle to hear the cheesiness and to hear english words thrown into German fast language.

Nothing too serious.
By Jono
I quite like those adverts. Not sure why, but there's something humorous about them. May be it's just me being sad trying to work out what they're advertising
By Jimmy_Lemon
Jono wrote:I quite like those adverts. Not sure why, but there's something humorous about them. May be it's just me being sad trying to work out what they're advertising

Good! It isnt just me then. I love them Aled...more more more! I say.
By Dr. Nick
The german adverts are funny. At least keep the one where the bloke's voice gets synthed to sound like an eraser (can't think of any other way of describing it). Any plans to make some real-sounding fake ads? I'm sure it's time Westwood or Mills got their own specially crafted advert in german, carefully tailored to extract the urine ;)
Last edited by Dr. Nick on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
By bumheed7
Aled wrote:It's a shame you don't like the ads. They're my bit. I am using them less at the moment. Hoping to have some different type of ads for the next few days. They're real not fake. It's a little harmless colour to emphasise that we're coming from Germany and it made me giggle to hear the cheesiness and to hear english words thrown into German fast language.

Nothing too serious.

i love it when glyn speaks welsh in big brother, and you hear all the english words mixed in. brilliant!
By Dr. Nick
Aled. Who will Dom get on his case when he goes to Germany?!?! He can't have himself! :D
By Hez
Bruce Willis
By TheCaptain
Thanks Aled :oops:
Last edited by TheCaptain on Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hez
Sorry didnt know you were the site police
GET A LIFE
By whatsthestory
TheCaptain wrote:Whytie please don't post here unless you have a question for Aled.

Who the hell died and left you in charge?
By TheCaptain
I don't think the last question is for you Aled.
By whatsthestory
No its not mate, just pointing out the obvious.
By neil_brayley
hey aled are you actually gay?
By neil_brayley
hey aled!

been listening to the show recently and ive noticed that because of your welsh accent he thinks your gay now im also welsh and i dont sound like that so here's the big question, ARE YOU GAY?

regards neil
By TheCaptain
Hey Neil. Why don't you get over the fact that not all people are straight? Stupid boy.
By Adam
Seriously though - who cares?
By Jono
Dr. Nick wrote:Any plans to make some real-sounding fake ads? I'm sure it's time Westwood or Mills got their own specially crafted advert in german, carefully tailored to extract the urine ;)

(For the record Chris has done two already for Scott, he played one earlier)

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]