Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By fish heads
Yeah, they've been presenting it for about 10 months nearly i think.

They were crap at the music thing, which is why they stopped. Presenting isn't much better
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Adam wrote:
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:
Mk. wrote:Aled: Can I have a couple of tickets to Top Of The Pops this sunday please? :D

Isn't it Friday?

Must be getting mixed up with TOTP Saturday..

Yeah i'm thinking not as the clue is mostly in the title there.
By Mk.
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:
Mk. wrote:Aled: Can I have a couple of tickets to Top Of The Pops this sunday please? :D

Isn't it Friday?

Excellent point, well made.

I was getting it confused with a gig I'm seeing in London on Sunday. Hence why it'd fit in perfectly you see!
By DemonHorse
TOTP is being moved to sunday night though isn't it? maybe thats where the confusion stemmed from.
By fish heads
Yeah, it was supposed to have moved earlier this year. Must have been delayed or something
By rossi
Aled .. you're a jammy get! So jealous.. I wanna be a CTU agent!
By Tweety-Pie
Christ it's months since I was last on this site so much to catch up on. I've been in hospital for months had a baby boy in March I missed Radio 1 breakfast that much.

Strange thing is when I came to choose a name for him we've called him Aled Oh my god.

I wonder how I came to that name?
By Walter Sobchak
Congrats Tweety, Despite him being called Aled :lol: :

Only joking :wink
By Jono
Tweety-Pie wrote:we've called him Aled Oh my god.

Personally I would have settled on just 'Aled' :wink: Congrats btw.

Great TOTP show by the way Aled.
By Aled
Tweety-Pie wrote:Christ it's months since I was last on this site so much to catch up on. I've been in hospital for months had a baby boy in March I missed Radio 1 breakfast that much.

Strange thing is when I came to choose a name for him we've called him Aled Oh my god.

Congratulations!! That's really touching. But I would be more touched if you'd named it after me and not that Welsh choir boy! :wink:
By Tweety-Pie
Aled wrote:
Tweety-Pie wrote:Christ it's months since I was last on this site so much to catch up on. I've been in hospital for months had a baby boy in March I missed Radio 1 breakfast that much.

Congratulations!! That's really touching. But I would be more touched if you'd named it after me and not that Welsh choir boy! :wink:

:lol: why would I name him after that Aled there's only ONE proper Aled in my view...

at least I was out of hospital to see TOTP's on Friday I would have cried if I'd missed that classic :D
By stevotrash
Code: Select allStrange thing is when I came to choose a name for him we've called him Aled Oh my god.

Because you've already got one called Cruz?
By Andy Bkr
bit worrying that u would cry if u missed it, u sure u don't have post natal blues tweety?
By Fathomer
What is your faviroute cheese Aled?
By Betti911
Aled just caught between 8 and 9am of the show this morning. What really happened to your eye?
By Aled
Betti911 wrote:Aled just caught between 8 and 9am of the show this morning. What really happened to your eye?

Listen again if you want to find out (you WILL be dissappointed!)

Please make your listen count - listen officially. Archers beat us in March!
By seanbhoy
Betti911 wrote:Aled just caught between 8 and 9am of the show this morning. What really happened to your eye?

Apparently we need to listen to listen again to find out?

Moyles is making him tell it then and if it isn't something interesting then he will tell a story from Portugal...
By -Scott-
Aled wat r u doin replyin to threads at 4.23am?
By huckerby6
Working
By Jono
Aled, since the drop in listeners do you have any big plans for the show to get the listeners back up to 7 million?
By Mk.
Aleeeeed - Would the team consider taking the show to Glastonbury this year? It seems a shame that the Moyles show has never tried it. The possibilites for show material are endless!
By Sidders
What is the reason behind Radio 1's decision to change the name of "One Big Weekend" to "Radio 1's Big Weekend"? It seems a bit daft to me.
By Aled
Jono wrote:Aled, since the drop in listeners do you have any big plans for the show to get the listeners back up to 7 million?

We REALLY don't plan the show by what will maximise our figures. We obviously get a big kick out of seeing our figures go up but there was never any pressure before we started Breakfast, nothing changed when our figures went up and we won't get berated if we take a dip. We're the BBC - and as our jingle says - we're not chasing ratings.

Friday is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/d[…]