The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
1. Michael Gray - The Weekend, 7:00 NEWSBEAT, 2. The Strokes - Last Nite, 3. Sunblock, I'll Be Ready, 4. Simon Webbe, After All This Time, 7:30 NEWSBEAT, 5. U2 - Beautiful Day, 6. Meck, Thunder In My Heart Again, 7. Charlotte Church - Moodswings, 8. Chris Brown - Run It, 8:00 NEWSBEAT, 9. Ordinary Boys - Boys Will Be Boys, 10. Kelis - Milkshake, 11. KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See, 8:30 NEWSBEAT, 12. Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down, 13. The Source feat Candi Staton - You Got The Love (2006 re-edit) 14. Sleeper - Sale Of The Century (Tedious Link) 15. 50 Cent - Hustler's Ambition, 16. Jack Johnston - Better Together, 9:30 NEWSBEAT, 17. Basement Jaxx - Plug It In, 18. Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On

Greetings all Moyles fans, this is my first review so I hope you enjoy.

One Road Travel

We're off to Langton Lane in Exeter where Sarah Braye (apologies if I've got the spelling wrong) resides. There were cats fighting but it seems peace has now been restored. Chris thinks she has a sexy but wierd, get out of my way voice, Dom thinks she sounds like a creepy wierdo but is probably a nice girl.

Rugby Ticket Bias

Chris got peed off by a texter complaining that the show seemed to be only giving away England Tickets for the Rugby, it led to a cracking disscussion on why they can't always talk about everything that is happening in the world such as Carrie not being able to read every Sports result ever! Dave suggested that Carrie should swap some top stories (usually her beloved Chelsea) with the Welsh Pub League, another memorable quote was 'Why don't you give away tickets for Outer Mongolia FC?' One for the Sound Vault.

Celebrity Tarzan

Today's contestant was Jordan Burns from Stourbridge in the West Midlands, Jordan incorrectly guessed Kermit The Frog. I wish it was!

Tedious Link

Very late today due to the Rugby Competition, Sleeper - Sale Of The Century was today's track, very annoyed to hear that there no pips of some form in between.

Three tracks inside 50 minutes! Come on, we want our music not just the banter, this is what the whole point of Radio 1 is.

KT Tunstall album review by Aled's Mum

Aled's mum says that KT Tunstall reminds her of Alex Parks from Fame Academy and yeah you know the rest!

Beep Beep Busters

Donna (winner) vs Brad

I thought today's show was more than average but dissapointed by the lack of music, apologies for making this short and missing some parts due to time, let me know what you think of my review.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]