Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

who is the fittest neighbours honey?

steph
31%
libby
16%
izzy
28%
mac (the WPC who is secretly a drug dealer)
8%
susan kennedy
9%
cindy
2%
lyn scully
2%
valda
5%
By Quincy
izzy realy just dont do it for me. she aint exactly a munter but i dont think shes that nice.
By Mafro
Anyone remember Sarah, the one who had an affair ywith Karl years ago, she was stunning, had a nice pout.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Yeah an her sister Katherine who went out with Mal... ahhhh
By Quincy
give me helen daniels any day.
By Sidders
Don't see it myself.
Sidla wrote:Don't see it myself.

its in the lips. Jim Robinson is in the OC now. Helen would have been proud of him.
By eoJ streboR
Sky in a lesbian story! I don't think so.

As far as the people in Neighbours gay people don't exist and if someone is all they can say is that "They play for the other team" and act really homophobic. There G-A-Y not playing for the other team! Lol

And for the fittest I would say either Izzy or Steph, Not Susan the priest lover.
By fish heads
eoJ streboR wrote:Sky in a lesbian story! I don't think so.

Believe it.

Apparently the BBC have been involved a lot in the making of this storyline, so it probably will have a lot of "batting for the other team" type lines.
By Sidders
eoJ streboR wrote:Sky in a lesbian story! I don't think so.

As far as the people in Neighbours gay people don't exist and if someone is all they can say is that "They play for the other team" and act really homophobic. There G-A-Y not playing for the other team! Lol

And for the fittest I would say either Izzy or Steph, Not Susan the priest lover.

Gino's meant to be gay isn't he? And then there was Colin's brother, forgot his name now.

Also, have you noticed how nobody seems to smoke in Neighbours?
they cut all the lesbian stuff out of home and away years ago. wasnt it isla fisher?
By fish heads
Sidla wrote:
eoJ streboR wrote:Seems your right

http://www.neighbours.com/australia_friday.html

http://www.neighbours.com/australia_friday.html wrote: Lyn ends her marriage with Joe.

I thought he was going to be killed off. Anyone know why he was sacked? I've heard rumours but can't find anything official.

I don't think there is anything offical about it. Apparently there is a court hearing going on with the actor who played Joe, saying he was unfairly sacked or something. When that's over I think we'll find out more
By Quincy
according to rumours he was involed in some kind of on set sexual harrasment, and was literaly in one episode then gone the next.
By Sidders
I heard he'd been smoking cannabis on the set.
By Quincy
wild rumors. its probably something really boring and crappy.
By pip1984_2k
Back on topic Dee was the hottest until they killed her off!

Mega fit babe always in a nurse's outfit lol
they arent nice though them aussie nurses outfits...
By pip1984_2k
Nor are the school uniforms!
By Sidders
That reminds me, the other week in Scarborough I saw a bird who was an absolute dead ringer for Serena from Neighbours. I would have sworn it was actually her if she wasn't smoking.
that serena might be fit in a few years.
By Betti911
It would be better if they'd written it into the script that Joe was a sexpest on screen... would be a dramatic exit