Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Mike
As some of you may know there is a census coming around on April the 29th. <br>For those who don't know, a census is where the government collates general <br>information about its residents (number of people living in your house, <br>religion, etc.) <br>If there are enough people, who put down a religion that isn't mentioned on <br>the census form it becomes a fully recognised and legal religion. It usually <br>takes about 10,000 people to nominate the same religion. <br>It is for this reason that it has been suggested that anyone who does not <br>have a dominant religion to put "Jedi" as their religion. Send this on to <br>all your friends and tell them to put down "Jedi" on their census form. And <br>remember ......If you are a member of <br>the Jedi religion then you are by default a 'Jedi Knight'. <br>So if this has been your dream since you were 4 years old.... Do it <br>because you love Star Wars, If not........... then just do it to annoy <br>people. <br>Please forward this message to as many people in the UK as possible. <br>"May the Force be with you!" <P>Some may say, I don't talk Moyles but if Moyles hears about this it may get on the show - so this makes it Moyles related
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Moyles has mentioned this as in "dont tell me about it anymore".  Plus its crap cos there was an article in the mirror stating there are only 100 recognised religions an jedi (suprisingly) aint one.<br>
By the_dr
The government statement is that whatever you put down in the 'other' box (Jedi, Moylesian, etc) will count as 'other' and when the stats come in there won't be a % of Jedis, just 'Others'. So, it's pretty useless so don't forward it!<P>the_dr
By winker
Mike I hear ya, and I think it's a good idea.<P>Although you could put down as religon as GrahEm Norton follower?

Shows are up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]