Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By charla
Right, Sunday is the day that I'm doing the half marathon I've been talking bout in the weight loss thread. A huge thank you to those who have sponsored me, it's really appreciated and I shall do my best to make you all proud and only collapse and die after the finish line.

For anyone else who would like to then there's two pages as I know some don't like JustGiving;

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charlalottie
http://www.justgiving.com/charlotte-thompson2013

The charity is for the RNLI which I think is quite a good one to support considering they don't get any funding but do so much for the UK. Also made sense to support them as I may be in danger of falling off the pier too.

I'll give you all an update after the event too but that may not be til Monday night depending on how quickly I recover.

Any tips or advice would also be appreciated :D
By Yudster
I deeply approve of your choice of charity. I haven't signed up on either of your pages but I am in Char.
By charla
Been up for a bit trying to eat. Really struggling as I don't really like eating early in the morning or the banana I'm trying to stuff down. Hoping to get through it ok today. Was a bit of a mix of nerves and excitement last night.
By charla
In case anyone was interested, I think my phone should be live tracking me through map my run. Not too sure how it works or how you find me but I think it's through email address. which is the same as here but @hotmail.co.uk
By charla
Bloody hell. I can't believe that I did it and that I did it in the time limit and that I managed just under 2 hours of continuous running. Think I did just under 9 miles without stopping so that's the best I've done by 6 miles!

My feet and legs are really quite painful but I'm lucky in that I had no chafing and I only have one large blister on each foot. Definitely could be a lot worse! (We'll see how great I feel tomorrow!)

A BIG thank you to those who have donated and supported. As I was quite slow I was towards the back and for about 11 miles, was basically on my own so when the crowd had got bored and buggered off, it really did help to keep me going.
By Topher
Well done Miss Lalottie, very good.
By Nicola_Red
Well done Lottie! A great achievement. Really bummed I couldn't afford to sponsor you, but we've just had to buy a dining table and fridge freezer. Domestic life.
By charla
Don't worry about it Nic, I know everyone has their own things to worry about!
Newsbeat packages 2007-present

Forgot to say, I currently have 6 packages on me, […]