Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
User avatar
By slaphead1982
#493601
I've recently stumbled across the BBC Wales podcast of Rhod Gilberts' Saturday show and I'd like to get the rest of the podcasts for his show. I have found a site with all of them but they seem to have been linked to the BBC site. So any podcast past 30 days old is now a dead link. If anybody here can help in directing me towards a site with live (Downloadable) links to his previous podcasts then appreceation will be given.
User avatar
By charla
#493605
Might be worth a try on Pilkapedia (probably spelt wrong). That's how I've managed to come across loads of old podcasts so they may have some.
User avatar
By Nicola_Red
#493608
Thought I had found a link for a minute but its just the one that links back to the BBC site - that's a big old waste of time.
User avatar
By slaphead1982
#493610
Thanks Charlalottie & Nicola_Red but neither suggestions came to anything. That podcast directory Nicola is the site I was on about, I could'nt remember the name at the time though.
User avatar
By Nicola_Red
#493611
Yeah, very annoying. I noticed an interesting snippet from last week's podcast though: "They debate which is scarier: duck-sized horses or a horse-sized duck?" I think someone may have been pinching ideas...
User avatar
By slaphead1982
#493612
Nicola_Red wrote:Yeah, very annoying. I noticed an interesting snippet from last week's podcast though: "They debate which is scarier: duck-sized horses or a horse-sized duck?" I think someone may have been pinching ideas...


It was a question from a listener I think. But I did have a chuckle when that cropped up.
User avatar
By charla
#493613
The best I've seem to have managed from a quick look is ones going back to July last year.
http://www.podcast-directory.co.uk/podc ... 67207.html
User avatar
By slaphead1982
#493617
charlalottie wrote:The best I've seem to have managed from a quick look is ones going back to July last year.
http://www.podcast-directory.co.uk/podc ... 67207.html


There linked to the BBC site. Anything past the 30 day mark is just a dead link now.
User avatar
By slaphead1982
#493618
neilt0 wrote:Is the podcast the same as his radio show?

thebox has shows going back to 9th January 2010.


His podcast is a half hour best of. You got a link?
User avatar
By neilt0
#493620
slaphead1982 wrote:
neilt0 wrote:Is the podcast the same as his radio show?

thebox has shows going back to 9th January 2010.


His podcast is a half hour best of. You got a link?

It's a private site -- you need an invitation.
User avatar
By slaphead1982
#493627
neilt0 wrote:
slaphead1982 wrote:
neilt0 wrote:Is the podcast the same as his radio show?

thebox has shows going back to 9th January 2010.


His podcast is a half hour best of. You got a link?

It's a private site -- you need an invitation.


I don't want to seem rude but I don't intend on being invited to a site for just one set of podcasts.
Thanks to all who tried to help but it looks like my intention to complete my collection (Do five shows count as a collection? :) ) is never to become fruitful. If you do come across a site with downloadable podcasts of his show then please do let me know.
User avatar
By slaphead1982
#493629
howabout94 wrote:Is this what you need? http://www.mediafire.com/?5lbjw49rnb22n#myfiles


The closest yet howabout94. The podcasts are what I'm after but this is nearly as good. Who edited the shows?

What's going on with Chris and Aled - he mentioned[…]

Wednesday show is up