Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

Tea or Coffee?

Tea
50%
Neither
5%
Coffee
45%
By Badger Mark
Nicola_Red wrote:
Misfit wrote:this escalated pretty quickly from tea and coffee.

I quite like the way it's turned into a general 'likes and dislikes' discussion. Next up: mushrooms.

HATE mushrooms. They are truly disgusting. That said, they are very important in an ecological sense.
By Badger Mark
neilt0 wrote:
Badger Mark wrote:I like cheese - but what the heck is wrong with fresh tomatoes?????

They are the work of the devil of course. Unless you are a girl. Girls like them.

Well then call me Satan's little helper, because I love tomatoes. And I am definitely not a girl. Just ask my wife.
By chrysostom
Badger Mark wrote:There is a difference in that moderate alcohol use is not associated with health problems while moderate smoking habits can still lead to all kinds of health problems.

Given that by our government's standards excessive alcohol use can be as little as exceeding 3 units in one day (for women, 4 for men) - what most people understand as moderate would probably be classed as excessive.

Badger Mark wrote:Well then call me Satan's little helper, because I love tomatoes. And I am definitely not a girl. Just ask my wife.

Wisconsin Const., Art. XIII, sec. 13 (2006) wrote: Only a marriage between one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in this state. A legal status identical or substantially similar to that of marriage for unmarried individuals shall not be valid or recognized in this state

By Badger Mark
chrysostom wrote:
Wisconsin Const., Art. XIII, sec. 13 (2006) wrote: Only a marriage between one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in this state. A legal status identical or substantially similar to that of marriage for unmarried individuals shall not be valid or recognized in this state

For the record, this 2006 addition to Wisconsin's state constitution is a complete embarrassment. If I remember correctly, the county that I live in (Dane) was the only one in the state that voted against that amendment.