Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Yudster
Oh dear - looks like Duck NEEDS a vajazzle!
By Boboff
Yudster wrote:#1 Does Duck have a vajazzle

I am thinking more khaki dungarees & DM's???

(That look I actually find very attractive, yeah I know! who knew!)
By chrysostom
Deadly wrote:The mistake is a deliberate one I assure you.

Thanks for clarifying, there was me thinking that you had actually confused the social convention of presenting a loved on with a bunch of flowers with giving them a bunch of cooking flour. :P

By Yudster
I bet you went out and bought that flour especially to set up that photo. I'm not sure if that points to you being methodical and detailed, or sad...
By The Deadly
Yudster wrote:I bet you went out and bought that flour especially to set up that photo. I'm not sure if that points to you being methodical and detailed, or sad...

I bought it deliberately for the purposes of the joke yes. The photo was taken for the benefit of my fans on Facebook. They appreciate good humour.
By JayE
Deadly wrote:
Yudster wrote:I bet you went out and bought that flour especially to set up that photo. I'm not sure if that points to you being methodical and detailed, or sad...

I bought it deliberately for the purposes of the joke yes. The photo was taken for the benefit of my fans on Facebook. They appreciate good humour.

Well done. Thought that was quite good actually.
By Boboff
Well I'll give you it's more funny than stropping about merging threads. (Although I think if it had been the wrong week for a certain red haired Mod, it could have been allot more funny!)

[Try again w/c 25th!]
By The Deadly
JayE wrote:
Deadly wrote:

Well done. Thought that was quite good actually.

I got a real gift too. I'm not that tight.
By a-moron
Deadly wrote:

You have fans on Facebook?

I have pictures of me in a thong.
By Nicola_Red
boboff wrote:if it had been the wrong week for a certain red haired Mod, it could have been allot more funny!)

[Try again w/c 25th!]

Next week actually. I have a short cycle. (To be filed under: 'Too Much Information')
By The Deadly
theflyingbadger wrote:
Deadly wrote:

You have fans on Facebook?

I have pictures of me in a thong.

Well I have lots of people who enjoy my commentary on local issues that pop up on Facebook. They expect to be entertained and I don't like to let them down.

I want to see your sack in a tight green thong.
By Yudster
Why green?
By dimtimjim
Nicola_Red wrote: I have a short cycle.

By Nicola_Red
If only that was what I meant *sigh*

Anyway, Mr Red cooked me a lovely meal last night, so we had a lovely evening despite the fact we're both full of colds.
By dimtimjim
S'other way round in our house, 'cos I cook (virtually) every meal - the V-Day treat was for Mrs DTJ to cook for me, which was nice.
By chrysostom
We did the Waitrose set meal thing. It was bloody good - mussels to start, truffle mac 'n' cheese with potato rostis for main and then a box of chocolates & white chocolate/cherry mousse with a bottle of red.

Crazy, stupid, love was a good choice of film.
By Nicola_Red
Mr Red picked up my present yesterday. It's a beautiful early 20th century vintage typewriter. He knew I wanted one - after we got it he showed me his ebay history of all the ones he'd been watching and bidding on trying to score one for me. Drove all the way to Halifax to collect it too. I'm very lucky :)
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up