Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Bonanzoid
Found out it was relatively easy to upgrade my console's memory, so I've got a 120gb hard drive on its way to me off Play. I figure it's probably worth it to get GTA V. Very excite!
By dimtimjim
bmstinton93 wrote: What a way to see out this generation of consoles! Very impressed.

And what a great way of putting in Benji... t'is great, innit. If i'm honest, last night I pre-booked tonight off with Mrs DTJ. She's at work anyway, till 9:30 tonight, so I shall be going straight from work to a friends to squeeze in a few hours GTAing. Can't wait.
By Topher
JayE wrote:
dimtimjim wrote:Image

:D

Blimey. There isn't a God.

Regardless of your opinion on that, I fail to see the relevance of that statement to the image above.
By The Deadly
Yeah that tweet is hardly the scientific evidence we have been looking for all these years to prove gods existence.
By neilt0
neilt0 wrote:
charlalottie wrote:In fairness, I was bloody annoyed! I still am, still got nothing.

Ditto. Where did you order from? I'm going to storm the local Post Office Sorting Office tomorrow! Office.

Office.

I stormed the sorting office and got it. The sorting office is 23 seconds walk from my house. I swear it's that which delays stuff -- the closer you live to work, the later you are, for example.

I had something shipped from France and it took 2 days to get here. I've got something coming from Amsterdam via Belgium and that is being delivered within 2 days. Bloody Royal Mail. I tried to order it next day courier, but couldn't. Lesson learned. It'll be a midnight opening next time. In 2018.
By JayE
Topher wrote:
JayE wrote:
dimtimjim wrote:Image

:D

Blimey. There isn't a God.

Regardless of your opinion on that, I fail to see the relevance of that statement to the image above.

I didn't mean it that way and no it wasn't a scientific statement, it was a figure of speech, what I meant was that tweet was so stupid that there couldn't possibly be a God. I thought it was comedic more than anything. Surely you knew that though or are you just so bored you wanted something to argue every once in a while?
By Bonanzoid
bmstinton93 wrote:You realise a standard 16GB memory card would suffice?

Yup, but I've been close to getting a hard drive for it for ages now so no better time than now. Plus now I can download the free games from Xbox Live that are normally 5 or 6gb.
By R94N
I wonder if they'll make a next-gen version. No doubt a PC version is on the way, as that's a massive market.
By bmstinton93
So ive almost completed GTA and have early access to FIFA 14. Still had 2 days left on my season pass from last year so got it for free :)
By chrysostom
FIFA 14. Gameplay is much slower than 13, and the players are much more fallible with their first touch & dribbling. Still getting used to it...
By dimtimjim
Ha ha haaaa! My mate rode about 8 miles to his local Asda to get GTA-V, cycled back home, rushed up to bedroom all giddy and excited - only to find they'd put FIFA '14 in for him instead!! Had to ride all way back again! :lol:
By The Deadly
chrysostom wrote:FIFA 14. Gameplay is much slower than 13, and the players are much more fallible with their first touch & dribbling. Still getting used to it...

I hate it. Somehow in more or less every way it is worse than last years version for me. The career mode has been turned into a farce with the inclusion if the new scouting system and the commentary is extremely repetetive. if I hear the same story about Spurs winning a major trophy every decade for the last 60 years I'll scream.
I urge you to give PES a try. It's not perfect but greatly improved when compared to previous versions.
By bmstinton93
Supposedly EA have just held everything off for the next gen version this time around. The Xbox One version is meant to be massively better than the 360 one.
By Bonanzoid
For the first time in a while, I don't yet have the new FIFA. I'm quite content with GTA for the time being.

Sad as it is too, but I've a 92 rated 23 year old striker on my FIFA 13 career and I want to keep going to see just how good he'll become. He really is ridiculous already.
By The Deadly
chrysostom wrote:I like visual detail in football games, so PES is off the table for me unfortunately

I found that had also improved. Check out the demo if you can, I was pleasantly surprised.
By dimtimjim
bmstinton93 wrote:Well we can't even connect to each other. :( Damn

Gay-Box faggots. Mwhahahahahaaaa! :wink:

Thanks, I used the first one, it does the job, sho[…]

What was said about Dave? It was just the Debbie[…]