Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By JayE
I'll have to add you on it, you into Call of Duty and that stuff? Yeah I know. I'm too young to be playing it.
By Bonanzoid
charlalottie wrote:The saving on Borderlands 2 is pissing me right off. Hours it's taken me to get past all these shitty psychos and nomads and bandits. Finally get past the mini boss and save it before the last bit of the whole thing and come back to play it today and it's taken me back to the start. Argh!

That's 1 reason I stopped playing it. I laboured for about 2 hours trying to reach a boss, then died fighting him and switched it off, safe in the knowledge it had autosaved before the fight started and I could start again at the boss. I was wrong. Couldn't be arsed fighting my way there again and haven't touched it since haha.
By MK Chris
Longview01... how often do any of those games actually get played?
By chrysostom
Harry Potter (Lego edition) is a nice relaxing play.

Starting to get irritated with people on FIFA editing their online teams (Ronaldo, Messi and De Rossi in Utd's team - or the less subtle 7 foot, lightning fast 'CREATEDPLAYER1'), but if you can spot them they're easy to avoid.
By bmstinton93
I thought every seasons game was ranked and the only way of doing unranked was through a custom game or if your playing against friends although I'm not massively familiar with the FIFA 13 multiplayer. Usually with ranked games it makes you download squads before every match so you can't cheat like that.
By Longview01
Topher wrote:Longview01... how often do any of those games actually get played?

I've played every single one of my thousand odd games that I own, I also like playing new games on PS3, Wii u and 3DS so its difficult to keep playing all the older games.

I have a list of all the games that I own that i've never completed and even tho I keep adding to the list I am trying to get through as many as possible.
By bmstinton93
Anyone thinking of going next gen? PS4 was announced a couple of months back, with as far as I'm aware not too many details. And the Xbox announcement is due on 21st May. I'm always going to lean towards Xbox so that's the one I'm interested in, although if the rumours are to be believed that you have to have it always connected online, presumably to stop preowned games then I may make the move to the PS4. GTAV is due out September as well. With the consoles due out in about October I'd guess then a lot of people may end up buying that game twice, especially of they don't end up being backwards compatible. Personally I'm looking forward to the new Xbox and planning to preorder.
By The Deadly
"All big release current generation games will come with a unique code in the box that will enable the user to digitally download the current generation game to their new XBox console. While that idea is not set in stone it is one variation of what is going to happen. Microsoft have no intention of charging people for games twice. This scheme will only apply to big selling titles such as GTA and FIFA."

My friend George who is a European developer for Microsoft.
By Longview01
I've already got a wii u and am planning on pre-ordering a PS4 soon.
By bmstinton93
The Deadly wrote:"All big release current generation games will come with a unique code in the box that will enable the user to digitally download the current generation game to their new XBox console. While that idea is not set in stone it is one variation of what is going to happen. Microsoft have no intention of charging people for games twice. This scheme will only apply to big selling titles such as GTA and FIFA."

My friend George who is a European developer for Microsoft.

First I've heard of that. Nice to hear I suppose.
By The Deadly
It's hush hush until the release announcement. It would be a PR disaster for Microsoft to charge people twice for games, especially in the middle of a worldwide economic downturn.
By The Deadly
Not really. Each FIFA since the 360 came out has been greatly better than its predecessor and the Call of Duty games are different stories each time along with new multiplayer maps and gameplay.

What about Mario and Sonic games?? They have been rebooted and done to death yet still sell. All entertainment industries rely on remaking or sequels.
By bmstinton93
Ah I was half joking! I buy each sequel every single year and always get told it's silly. I do occasionally feel it with the FIFA games but I'm always going to buy them.
By Longview01
The Deadly wrote:Not really. Each FIFA since the 360 came out has been greatly better than its predecessor and the Call of Duty games are different stories each time along with new multiplayer maps and gameplay.

haha, COD has new gameplay on each release :P

and yeah....they do charge people for playing old maps on the newer games
By The Deadly
It has new gameplay elements and on the most recent COD game there were more tactical elements to it in the story mode.

Yet again I am completely right.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up