Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By The Deadly
Longview01 wrote:
The Deadly wrote:Your games collection is extremely impressive though. I hope it makes up for your obvious lack of interaction with real humans.

You really are a sad little misinformed * aren't ya?

Shame you couldn't just answer my question instead of getting personal over an internet forum....pretty pathetic and low tbhou

EDIT - If you feel like answering my question then PM me, don't expect me to keep feeding your trolling on here

Unfortunately history will show that you swore at me like a child and involved yourself in a conversation on which you were not included in. By swearing it proves beyond doubt you lack the necessary interpersonal skills to converse with me. You should feel embarrassed.
By Longview01
flyingbadger wrote:It just doesn't sit well with me.

And I like calling people a *.

It just feels overly aggressive.

Oh well its done now, thing is if someone is going to act like one then they should be expecting to be called one

Anyway * this place, its dead anyway and its only going to get worse the way people like him treat others.

Laters
Last edited by Longview01 on Fri May 03, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By flyingbadger
Longview01 wrote:
flyingbadger wrote:It just doesn't sit well with me.

And I like calling people a *.

It just feels overly aggressive.

Oh well its done now, thing is if someone is going to act like one then they should be expecting to be called one

Anyway * this place, its dead anyway and its only going to get worse the way people like him treat others.

Laters

I have no idea why me saying that would bring about such a reaction.

Sorry to see you go Longfella.
By The Deadly
bmstinton93 wrote:So to sum up deadly is a * and is forcing every member out.

I think you'll find he swore and broke forum rules by using offensive and abusive language. As you have been offensive towards me first it does open up the floodgates to pick holes in your ridiculous personal life but I'll refrain from stooping to your childish level.
By The Deadly
No I think you'll find you were offensive towards me (yes I do take being called a * offensive) and now you don't like it when I am offensive towards you. Don't dish it out if you can't handle the comeback.
By DevilsDuck
Can we have this merged into making you smile please?

Agressive deadly is funny, but I get what longview was saying and Ben...grow up!
By JayE
The Deadly wrote:Longview is wrong and I am right. I know that and I win again.

Here he goes again, Mr.Everyone is wrong except me. I find it hilarious when you get angry though Deadly purely because you pose to be more intelligent than you actually are. Also well done you've driven a member from the forum, congrats sir. Exactly the sort of thing me Ben and Misfit were talking about last night. Anyway I think I'll be off now, I'm sick of coming on here and the only content is people arguing and bickering and insulting each other, not a very nice place to be is it? See yaz.
By The Deadly
JayE wrote:
The Deadly wrote:Longview is wrong and I am right. I know that and I win again.

Here he goes again, Mr.Everyone is wrong except me. I find it hilarious when you get angry though Deadly purely because you pose to be more intelligent than you actually are. Also well done you've driven a member from the forum, congrats sir. Exactly the sort of thing me Ben and Misfit were talking about last night. Anyway I think I'll be off now, I'm sick of coming on here and the only content is people arguing and bickering and insulting each other, not a very nice place to be is it? See yaz.

You'd have saved a lot of time if you'd have posted a photo of a crying baby instead of that nonsensical rant.
By The Deadly
Going back through the posts I've made in this thread it is clear I haven't done anything wrong in the slightest. I am the wronged party. It is staggering that nobody else seems to see that.
By bmstinton93
The Deadly wrote:Going back through the posts I've made in this thread it is clear I haven't done anything wrong in the slightest. I am the wronged party. It is staggering that nobody else seems to see that.

Have you ever contributed anything positive to this place?
By chrysostom
Ben, just leave it. The response will basically be:

The Deadly wrote:I'm one of the best posters on here, without me the forum would be nothing - and in case that's not enough to shut you up, here's a vague warning that I'll use my immense psychology on you and cause you to break into tears like the child you are by referencing things you've disclosed to the forum thinking that this was a safe place to discuss such issues. Anyway you made a semantic error earlier so you're wrong. Or perhaps you've potentially broken forum rules. I win, I'm better and smarter than all of you, so appreciate me for the glory I bring to the forum.

It's really not worth your time or effort to argue.
By The Deadly
chrysostom wrote:Ben, just leave it. The response will basically be:

The Deadly wrote:I'm one of the best posters on here, without me the forum would be nothing - and in case that's not enough to shut you up, here's a vague warning that I'll use my immense psychology on you and cause you to break into tears like the child you are by referencing things you've disclosed to the forum thinking that this was a safe place to discuss such issues. Anyway you made a semantic error earlier so you're wrong. Or perhaps you've potentially broken forum rules. I win, I'm better and smarter than all of you, so appreciate me for the glory I bring to the forum.

It's really not worth your time or effort to argue.

I expect better from you. You are a smart guy don't stoop to their level.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up