Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Boboff
Longview01 wrote:Its not like i'm trolling the shit out of everyone...

What the hell is going on in this community, it appears all the regular members I knew have gone and been replaced by petty people who want to chase away any new members with stupid and pointless bureaucracy.

Yeah Man!

What he said!

To Rupert the Bear

Badger, Badger, Badgers a *
Everyone knows hes gay

Badger Badger Badgers a *
By dimtimjim
This story reminds me of my first holiday 'without the folks' - an 18-30's holiday (i'd never heard of them before - the naivety of youth). Oh. My. God.

Unlike Badger, I'm unwilling to share the full details of the weeks events - I like to think of myself as a more classy guy these days, but the memories will stay with me forever. The 'reps' encouraged some truly shocking behavoir - from 'down a pint of spirits' to full on 'sex on stage in front of 300 people' antics to name but a few.

Oh to be young again! :(
By a-moron
Didn't think I divulged that much detail in my story to be honest.
Mostly filler, leading to my epic fail, as you would say.

Also, I was never an 18-30's rep so our antics were never quite up to those standards.

In saying that, I once had sex on a busy bar floor in front of around 300 people. Got a hosing down and barred for a week.
Bad times.
By a-moron
I done pretty badly from all accounts I heard.

I was very, very drunk.

Edit -
I was unaware I had had the sex until I was notified the following evening. Along with getting told I was barred for a week.
Last edited by a-moron on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dimtimjim
catherine wrote:How can you have sex in front of people?

And on stage, no less.

catherine wrote: That's so disgusting

Which was kinda my stance on things. A whole room of people chanting 'do it, do it' did virtually nothing to improve my desires.
By Yudster
I don't know whether to snigger or vomit. I'll snomit. *snomits*
By a-moron
It certainly would have been a challenge if you thinking licking it is going to make it squirt?
You'd have been better putting a super-soaker in there and getting her to do some Kegel exercises.
That or skoosh some um-bongo up there, then jump on her belly.
By a-moron
Code: Select all- - - * * * - - - - - * * * * - - -  * - - - * * * * * - - - - * * * * * - -
- - * - - - * - - - - * - - - * - - -* - - - * - - - * - - - - - - - * - - - - -
- - * - - - - - - - - * - - - * - - - * - - - * * * * * - - - - - - - * - - - - -
- - - - * - - - - - - * - * - * - - - * - - - * - - * - - - - - - - - * - - - - -
- - * - -  * - - - - - * - - * * - - - * - - - * - - - *- - - - - - - * - - - - -
- - - * * * - - - - - * * * * * - - - * - - - * - - -* - - - - -  - * - - - - -
Last edited by a-moron on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]