Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Nicola_Red
It's a tiny little beard. Here is a pic of the lovely Jesse Metcalfe sporting one.

By Nicola_Red
I guess you could put it that way. But it's called a soul patch. God knows why.
By neilt0
Nicola_Red wrote:I guess you could put it that way. But it's called a soul patch. God knows why.

Because it was originally worn by beatnik African-Americans.

By Bonanzoid
Nicola_Red wrote:Get fake tanned is amusing me greatly :) also I would very much like to pet a llama myself. Good suggestions!

If you get a llama, can I come see it? Just let me know and alpaca my things.

I'll get my coat.
By Nicola_Red
Last night I painted his nails in Chanel Black Satin. Pics to come :) He has to pick some mail up from his ex today and I've instructed him that if she asks about his nail varnish, to tell her with a straight face that I like it so he's started wearing it all the time.
By Yudster
Has he ever donated blood? That might be one to do if not. If he has, join the bone marrow donor register?

I can think of loads of things but they are a) really obvious therefore boring and b) would probably cost significant money, which I don't think is the idea here. I'll keep thinking!
By Nicola_Red
He hasn't ever actually donated blood so I've told him he should definitely add that. They won't let me do it cos I've had a lot of blood transfusions so I always try to encourage other people to if they can!
By Yudster
Mr Y donated yesterday, that made me think of it.

Mr Red is a DJ isn't he? How about he should provide a disco for a children's birthday party?
By Nicola_Red
He is! He's done a couple of weddings, but never any kids' things that I know of, so if we can find any kids who need a birthday party, that would be quite amusing...
By Yudster
As long as he has Gangnam Style he will be fine...
By neilt0
Nicola_Red wrote:
Yudster wrote:Have to agree with that one Duck, having seen the Clarisonic picture! Nic, how old is Mr Red? He has a passing resemblance to Mr Y, except Mr Y understands that receding hair isn't enhanced with length!

He's 35. And yes, definitely thinning on top. I do kind of think he looks better with short hair, but I'm not about to tell him to get it cut :)

This combover is not fooling anyone. And what the hell is going on in the back there?

By Nicola_Red
Who even is that?
By Nicola_Red
Ah. I'm guessing that must be a tiny ponytail in the back? Hard to say...
By English Bob
Yudster wrote:Has he ever donated blood? That might be one to do if not. If he has, join the bone marrow donor register?

I'm an organ donor and am on the Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Register! The bone marrow one is easy to join, just spit into a plastic container, they do the rest! :D

Never given blood though...not entirely sure why, probably nervous about the needle or something!

As for suggestions for the 365 Project, erm....give a random stranger on the street a tenner?
By Yudster
English Bob wrote:Never given blood though...not entirely sure why, probably nervous about the needle or something!

Ok - you're too scared of a needle to donate blood, yet you have volunteered to, if needed, donate bone marrow? You do know how they do that don't you? If you think in blood donation needle is nasty you're in for a hell of a shock if they ever want your marrow. Fancy one or all of these, jammed directly into either your hip bone or your sternum?

By Nicola_Red
My word, those instruments look terrifying. And I'm a seasoned surgery-undergoer (which is not a word).

Anyway, the last three days are up on the blog:

Day 4: get nails painted

http://mikeediablo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/ ... y.html?m=1

Day 5: write name with feet

http://mikeediablo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/ ... y.html?m=1

Day 6: vegan breakfast

http://mikeediablo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/ ... n.html?m=1
By Nicola_Red
No no, you have Mr Red and Mr Lottie confused. But yes, he's keeping an eye on this thread and I think he'll be taking up some of your suggestions :)
By a-moron
Oh right. Sorry.
Thought Lottie had just sort of started dating again. She's calling him Mr Penis already?
Good girl.

Hello Mike
*Waves at Mr Red Penis*
By dimtimjim
charlalottie wrote: Penipee.

Is that urban slang for a small penis?!!
By DevilsDuck
dimtimjim wrote:
charlalottie wrote: Penipee.

Is that urban slang for a small penis?!!

I'll ask your girlfriend!
Last edited by DevilsDuck on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
By dimtimjim
I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I'm married... :?

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]