Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Bruvva
chrysostom wrote:
Bruvva wrote:I'm kinda hoping he continues the "failing to win a game at Anfield" thing he's got going if I'm honest.

It's going to be pretty sweet for him if he beats you guys at home.

He'll still blame the ref for something, mind. That said, Liverpool's line up next season seems to be shaping up to be two central defenders, a bunch of fey, lightweight midfielders and some bloke up front whose name would score a shit load in scrabble so I'll be surprised if they don't.
By Bruvva

Pretty much spot on by Syed but quite funny seeing the Sky Sports presenters flail around trying to get back on to the "premier league is the bestest EVAH".

Also "he's put british football on the map"..Do * off you dismal bint.
By Topher
Matthew Syed was a very good table tennis player before he became a journalist - Commonwealth champion multiple times.

chrysostom wrote:Really good watch/listen. Shame they couldn't actually keep up with him in terms of the point he was trying to make.

I'm told by one of his colleagues at The Times who also plays table tennis that most of his journalist colleagues can't keep up with him, he's a very intelligent bloke.
By Bonanzoid
Those were some very interesting points he raised, I had no idea Abramovich had made his millions with such dirty methods.

And to think I used to like him...*ahem*