Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By The Deadly
What a stupid and grossly unfair decision from the Southampton owners to sack Nigel Adkins. The bloke takes them from the bottom of league 1 to 15th in the Premiership and that's not enough for them. To make it more ridiculous they appoint someone with no experience of English football to replace him. If I was a Southampton fan I'd be gutted.
By charla
Bloody hell that's ridiculous! They've been having a good run of late as well.
By The Deadly
You'll sign a couple tomorrow. Wenger can't resist paying over the odds for someone last minute.

Why he hasn't signed Beckham is beyond me. He can still do the business.
By Bonanzoid
After watching the Villa match last night, I can't help but think they could do with Beckham in their midfield as it was absolutely dire in the first half especially last night. That said, Villa might not be able to afford Beckham's wages.
By Yudster
I have nothing against Villa but I find myself gleeful at their plight - purely because Paul Lambert is a *.
By dimtimjim
I'm loving the demise of Arsehole Villa this season! (for my own personal reasons) Mwhahahahaaaaaaaaa!!
By Bruvva
Yudster wrote:I have nothing against Villa but I find myself gleeful at their plight - purely because Paul Lambert is a *.

Indeed, how DARE he go to a club that offered him a bigger wage packet. Wouldn't get any of us abandoning our jobs if another company offered to increase our wages. :) My overriding memory of Lambert is watching him play in some non-descript European game on the telly back in the 90s and the commentator insisted on pronouncing his name as "Lam-bér", in a french accent.

In other news, Arsenal's defenders. Laugh, snort, giggle, guffaw. That was JORDAN HENDERSON they let run through them as if he were Messi last night. My word, Arsenal'd be good if it wasn't for the clown shoe wearing, squirty flower buttonholed tarts at the back. If they were playing anyone good, they'd have been 4-5 down at half time last night.
By dimtimjim
chrysostom wrote:I miss defensive midfielders.

Wanna aim better then.
By chrysostom
SZCZ's presence would make that a very odd move from AW.

Also given that he'll be on high wages, cost at least £15m and not a priority it would be a massive shock.

Unless they're swapping SZCZ and Valdes...
By The Deadly
Valdes is somewhere between 150 and 200 percent better than SZCZ from what I've seen of SZCZ this season. Sure the defenders can be blamed too but he wouldn't fill me with confidence if I was playing in front of him.
By Yudster
Bruvva wrote:
Yudster wrote:I have nothing against Villa but I find myself gleeful at their plight - purely because Paul Lambert is a *.

Indeed, how DARE he go to a club that offered him a bigger wage packet. Wouldn't get any of us abandoning our jobs if another company offered to increase our wages. :)

I don't care where he works or how much he gets paid - when he was here, we knew him (Mr Y works for the owner of Col U which is how that happened) and he is a *.
By The Deadly
He did stitch Colchester up to be fair. He obviously can't spell loyalty let alone display it. His management of Aston Villa is laughable.
By dimtimjim
Yudster wrote: *.

Love it when you talk dirty... Hubba.
By Bruvva
Yudster wrote:
Bruvva wrote:

Indeed, how DARE he go to a club that offered him a bigger wage packet. Wouldn't get any of us abandoning our jobs if another company offered to increase our wages. :)

I don't care where he works or how much he gets paid - when he was here, we knew him (Mr Y works for the owner of Col U which is how that happened) and he is a *.

You can't just leave it at that! Surely there are tales of him abusing ball boys or something? Not THAT kind of abuse before anyone gets all shocked.

Only manager I ever met was Jan Molby when he was at Kidderminster, never seen a man sink a pint so quickly.
By Boboff
dimtimjim wrote:
Yudster wrote: *.

Love it when you talk dirty... Hubba.

Indeed I don't recall in the 7 or so years of seeing Yuds post, her use that word, I take it from that that he is a very undesirable person indeed.

Oh and it did give me a twinge too! :D
By bmstinton93
What a true gent he is. I am a little bit in love with him. I heard Gary Neville saying earlier on sky sports news about how Beckham plays because he loves football and not for the money and I never doubted him.