Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By The Deadly
charlalottie wrote:Torres is already there! There doesn't need to be any more. Oh if he buggers up what's going on with Hazard, Oscar and Mata I will not be happy.

Torres isn't enough for Benitez. He wants average Spanish wingers. Lots of them.
By The Deadly
chrysostom wrote:He's a chubby funster! Get on board!

Ha! As long as he ends up going nuts like he did at Liverpool it's all good.
By Yudster
Towards the end at Liverpool his post-match interviews were nerve wracking to watch - you were just waiting for the final crack to open and it all to come spilling out. You could almost see him munching tranquillisers like they were Skittles...
By The Deadly
I remember the time right at the end of his reign at Liverpool when he called a press conference purely so he could present a dossier to the press about how Alex Ferguson bullied referees. He wouldn't stop saying the word "fact".
By Bonanzoid
I like Rafa, which probably isn't surprising given I'm a Liverpool fan. His continued involvement with the Hillsborough families after he left the club made me think even more of him. That said, from a footballing perspective I just fail to see how he's an improvement on RDM. He hasn't managed since Inter sacked him in 2010 and won't be popular with most Chelsea fans, especially given he slagged them off when managing Liverpool.

It's going to be very interesting to say the least.
By Yudster
The next person from Milton Keynes who speaks to me is going to get their head taken off.

Football is a STUPID game.
By chrysostom
Yudster wrote:The next person from Milton Keynes who speaks to me is going to get their head taken off.

*waves*
By Yudster
chrysostom wrote:
Yudster wrote:The next person from Milton Keynes who speaks to me is going to get their head taken off.

*waves*

*Shoots Chrysostom through the kneecaps and laughs*
By Bruvva
Deadly wrote:
charlalottie wrote:Torres is already there! There doesn't need to be any more. Oh if he buggers up what's going on with Hazard, Oscar and Mata I will not be happy.

Torres isn't enough for Benitez. He wants average Spanish wingers. Lots of them.

Albert Riera is getting on a plane as we speak...

Rafa's ace, Chelsea don't deserve him, horrible plastic club.
By Yudster
A match made in heaven - the little Spanish waiter (was watching him this afternoon in the dugout with his little notebook - "I'll have the paella followed by ice cream...") and Roman's full sized, walking and talking set of toy soldiers. Wonder how long it will be before Rafa has his legs ripped off and gets thrown into the bin with the rest of the broken dolls?
By bladeslee
I think Rafa Benitez could do well & turn the chelsea support around because at my club Sheffield United we did exactly the same we had just sacked Micky Adams who was a boyhood fan of the blades for a former player & manager of our huge rivals our fans disliked him so much they were protesting & wanting him sacked during his 1st press conference confirming his appointment but by Christmas the fans had done a 180 & Danny Wilson is loved at Sheffield united for the fantastic job he done in difficult financial circumstances & the kop sing his name.

so who knows a few wins & qualify for champions league knockout rafa could do the same. but what is certain he will be gone by may as he just a stop gap
By The Deadly
Has anyone seen a decent Rafa Benitez fake twitter account? If done well it would be very funny. Not as funny as the Arsene Wenger one though. Whoever controls that account does a great job.
By Bonanzoid
Sam Allardyce's parody account used to be amazing, it's still reasonably good now but hasn't quite hit the dizzy heights of before.
By charla
0-0 again. Well Benitez has got Chelsea playing exciting football...
By bladeslee
I have really have grown to hate penalty shootouts with a passion now because Sheffield utd lost tonight in JPT yet again on pens & if you include England. Tonight was 5th consecutive penalty shootout in just over a year, ive been on the losing side for lost to Bradford, Huddersfield, Italy , Burton, & now Coventry

I know its england 3rd most prestigious trophy but i wanted to win the JPT but it was sheff utd only realistic chance of winning or even scoring at wembley/neutral venue for 1st time since 1993 i would have rather lost in FA Cup

TCMS Unedited Wednesday 25th November, 2020 […]

It’s interesting, I’ve heard him mention Dave (the[…]

What a find! I've been after Shed of Dread since a[…]

BBC Radio 2

You never know what's around the corner but I'd be[…]