Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By bmstinton93
A year on and everything is going amazingly. Unfortunately I still haven't been able to tell my parents which I feel awful about but me and Katie speak about it regularly. Matthew is like 7 months old now and he's really doing great and Katie is impressed with the bond I apparently have with him, even though as I see it I'm not massively involved with him. Ill pick him up and play with him occasionally but that's about it. This whole situation is a lot easier than I ever thought it would be. Dad has only ever met the baby once for 10 minutes and then buggered off again so we kinda both hope he's gone for good how. And Katie is now picking her life back up doing 3 days at college and working part time at Vue cinemas. All is really good!
By The Deadly
I can't tell you how silly it is that you haven't told your parents but its your call.
Good luck to you.
By Yudster
I think I may have sad this to you earlier Ben, but I thought it was more important for you to tell your parents before Matthew was born than I do now. It was then that you might have needed their advice, support - whatever. Now, well, all that is happening is that you are going out with a girl who has a child that isn't yours. Not really an unusual situation these days. I'm glad you're working on telling them, but having passed the stage where I would have said that was more urgent, I'd say you ought to be able to relax about it a bit now.
By dimtimjim
Ben, ben, ben....
By Boboff
OK quick question, Do Bens Parents think they are grandparents, when they are not?
By dimtimjim
No, they know nothing about it I believe. Although, having met Ben, i'd go with 'deny all knowledge' too... :wink:
By bmstinton93
dimtimjim wrote:No, they know nothing about it I believe. Although, having met Ben, i'd go with 'deny all knowledge' too... :wink:

Bitch! :P
By bmstinton93
They seemed fine about it. A little disappointed obviously that I hadn't told them but other than that all fine.
By dimtimjim
Finally, well done yoot.

Editing gap to come for a few days.