Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Nicola_Red
Stimpy wrote:Your office - is it for a gay mag or something - the probability is almost not there!

It's a theatre *cough*

Munki Bhoy wrote:
dimtimjim wrote:Look, can we move this thread back in the right direction...... Lets discuss lesbians more! Mmmmmm yeah! :D

Seconded!

Thirded :)
By dimtimjim
Jeez, don't get me started..... It is my humble opionion that all women are mildy bi-curious. Why, i hear you ask? Cos (sterotypically) men are like panda's; we eat shoots and leaves (think about it). Some (most) men are so confident that they are an absolute sexual tyranasaurus, they forget to actually put any effort into lurve making at all - consequently meaning that the belief in their own abilities is way off the mark. Women, by a general rule and more tender, caring (longer lasting) lurve makers. And by simple logic, women know what fells good to them, and what doesn't - a lot of men counldn't care less what feels good for a women - they are supastuds after all.... :? So, given the correct circumstances (and enough wine), a woman knows damn well a fellow fem would pay more attention, press the right buttons, and not be snoring 90 seconds later.

K?
By Yudster
I agree with Char - extended foreplay and long drawn out sex is tedious. And what's wrong with sleeping afterwards??!
By DevilsDuck
this makes me think of a song......its a Tenacious D song
By Boboff
As thier eyes met, when the men had left the room, Joyce could feel a surge in her loin which was a revalation of a memory from years before, Donna's red hair had curled over her left eye, and with the shy grin she gave Joyce there was no chance of misinterpreting the signs, before long they had both shoved lots of massive dildo's up their lala's and knew they'd never find a man with such a big 'un.

There you go bit of male biased lezzer smut!

Tim, your comments are true until a) a man reaches 30 or b) a man is divorced / looses a great love.
Then we become very sensitive and actually enjoy the reciprocal oral agenda.
By dimtimjim
Yes Lottie, it was a massiff generalisation, that was de point! And yes Bob, I totally agree with your comments too. And Yuds, if things ever go t*ts up with Mr Yuds, we gotta talk...! :D
By Yudster
Boboff, you know I belong to you.
By Nicola_Red
dimtimjim wrote:It is my humble opionion that all women are mildy bi-curious.

Nah, I definitely dispute that. I know women that are repulsed by the thought of being with another woman.
By Nicola_Red
Not exactly. Just something someone I know once said about why she didn't wanna end up in prison (that's a whole other story!)
By foot-loose
Stimpy wrote:I'm so glad you said that - not because I dislike you or your posts but you know how things get - they get longer and longer and longer and before you know it you spend half an evening typing a response. Slight exaggeration but you know what I mean.

Nope. Not got a clue... 8)

dimtimjim wrote:Gotta mildy disagree foots. Someone I know is gay through being destroyed by a lady in earlier life, and vowing to never be put through that again..... That was not a 'born like it' thing, it was a life style choice. Although I understand where you are coming from, you cannot make it a blanket statement to cover all.

Although I still love you and am agrieved to remind you its your turn for the wet patch tonight...! :D

Well, everything I am saying is through my own experience and therefore its only my opinion. That said, I find it difficult to believe that someone would be able to change their entire feelings like that. I don't know the first thing about your mates story, but based on what you have said versus what I know, I feel it is likely he was either lying to himself then or he is now. He maybe wont say that since he maybe doesn't accept it, but I think that might be the way it has gone.

Yudster wrote:I know a few women who have chosen a lesbian lifestyle for a variety of reasons too. But I wouldn't argue with anything foots said there.

Yudster wrote:
Sidders wrote:I don't believe that any straight person could 'turn' gay. I've had a tough time with women, but would never suddenly think 'I have no luck with women, let's try the men!'

I would have trouble believing that too. I often wonder if my women friends who have consciously chosen a "lesbian" lifestyle maybe dislike men more than they actively like women - I wonder how much of it is down to sexuality at all with them. Ah, who knows.

Big difference between leading the lesbian lifestyle and being a lesbian. I know plenty of straight women who live a gay lifestyle.

boboff wrote:Oh come on, we all know that Foots being gay is just an attention seeking thing........

I used to be straight. Then I shagged yer maw.

Stimpy wrote:
foot-loose wrote:Stimpy, I aint gonna go through your response and answer each point, I respect you have your opinion and you justify why you have it. Oddly, I agree with some of your points (which concerns me somewhat).

I'm so glad you said that - not because I dislike you or your posts but you know how things get - they get longer and longer and longer and before you know it you spend half an evening typing a response. Slight exaggeration but you know what I mean.

I'll take the bits you type that nudge my argue button and be brief in response.

"Choice/ let's give that a shot"
Elton (bleedin) john - married then turned
George Michael - according to Andrew Ridgely he tried to persuade him not to 'turn' - apparently he wanted more -after having as many ladies as he wanted.
Barrymore -turned gay - then turned back again! Although he's a freak.

I wouldn't use celebrities and / or who they have shagged / said they have shagged to back up any of my points. You are relying on what has been printed in the papers which is likley to have been written with some sort of agenda. Therefore, I claim that your arguement is invalid. Make the point clearly and I'll listen. 8)

Stimpy wrote:I know the nurture/nature thing which remains unanswered I guess. And does the upbringing contribute? So many questions.

Like I said earlier, there is a whole debate about the psycology behind it - I don't know anything about that, but I don't think it changes anything.

Stimpy wrote:"Aled - positive"
I really think not. Plays the effeminate thing too much. I'd say a bad advert for gayness. V bad. Used to be ok - now plays it too much. Why can't I remember the rest of the teams' other halves but I can remember his? Frequency of use?

I accept Aled isn't the most macho of men, but he hardly plays on being effeminate! Don't get me wrong, I cannot be arsed with the campy "limp shouty sort" type of gay - but Aled doesn't fall into that category. Oddly, I can't remember Aled's partner's name - it's an odd one though, aint it?

Stimpy wrote:Your next point - I don't need to make people know that I'm 'normal' (my choice of word). No-one asks me 'are you gay/ not gay' - it's none of their business. Why would I advertise 'doing it' with my wife? I feel no need to do it. Let's all keep it to ourselves. People can 'find out' in a different way (like meeting a partner).

I don't understand. I was talking about why having positive gay role models in popular culture can only normalise something which affects thousands of peoples lives. I'm talking about the actual gay folk involved but also their families and friends. I don't consider advertising "doing it" as something positive regardless of whether its from someone gay or straight.

As I say though, I don't understand what point your making.

Stimpy wrote:I really think that an opinion poll saying ' Do you think that being gay is normal ?' I can guarantee that it would be hugely biased. It's a 'hits the mark' question.

Again, I don't understand what point you're making sir. That would be answered very differently by different parts of society. You could also word the question in such a way where it would form an obvious answer. Eg:

Stimpy wrote:Or how about this one: Do you have a problem with gays? followed immediately with Would you be happy if your son was gay? That would really bring out the hypocrisy of citizens of nulabour britain.

Of course they are going to answer each question differently. Maybe ask them "Would you still love and support your son if he was gay?" as a third question to see how you get on.

Stimpy wrote:By the way - you make very good points. It can be quite difficult to counter them - but my opinion is unmovable.

Why is it unmovable? I don't think any of my opinions on any topic are unmovable. Some are pretty well cemented and it would take a fair argument to change them, but I wouldn't be naive enough to say I wouldn't change my mind on a topic. Did you say you had a wee girl earlier on? What do you do if, in 20 years time, she turns round and introduces you to some big titted lovely that she's been shagging for three years?

dimtimjim wrote:Jeez, don't get me started..... It is my humble opionion that all women are mildy bi-curious. Why, i hear you ask? Cos (sterotypically) men are like panda's; we eat shoots and leaves (think about it). Some (most) men are so confident that they are an absolute sexual tyranasaurus, they forget to actually put any effort into lurve making at all - consequently meaning that the belief in their own abilities is way off the mark. Women, by a general rule and more tender, caring (longer lasting) lurve makers. And by simple logic, women know what fells good to them, and what doesn't - a lot of men counldn't care less what feels good for a women - they are supastuds after all.... :? So, given the correct circumstances (and enough wine), a woman knows damn well a fellow fem would pay more attention, press the right buttons, and not be snoring 90 seconds later.

K?

:lol:

Am I to assume that you have tested out this theory regarding the bi-curousness of wummin? Something tells me they might argue with you. And are you a sexual tyrannosaur? Sounds exciting!
By Yudster
Jeez foots, its no wonder you don't have time to chat on MSN any more...........
By Stimpy
dimtimjim wrote:Look, can we move this thread back in the right direction...... Lets discuss lesbians more! Mmmmmm yeah! :D

Trouble is - TV lesbians tend to be pretty
Reality tends to be 'Bulldog chewing a wasp" territory.

Note the use of the word 'tend'
By Stimpy
Yudster wrote:
Sidders wrote:I don't believe that any straight person could 'turn' gay. I've had a tough time with women, but would never suddenly think 'I have no luck with women, let's try the men!'

I would have trouble believing that too. I often wonder if my women friends who have consciously chosen a "lesbian" lifestyle maybe dislike men more than they actively like women - I wonder how much of it is down to sexuality at all with them. Ah, who knows.

Maybe just Z-list celebrities 'switch'
By Stimpy
Latina wrote:Isn't sexuality more complicated for women? There are some who have never been in love with another woman but can still be turned on by them sexually.

In which case, I'll bet it's easy for those straight women to experiment if they ever felt inclined to (and had the nerve), but it wouldn't be something they stick with, because ultimately it's not what they want in life. What I don't know is whether it's just easier for women to do that than men because there's less stigma involved, or whether there really is a gender difference there. I have to say I do know one straight lad (now happily married) who experimented on the other side once, but he was a teenager at the time and I'm not sure what the circumstances were.

I believe woman can fancy their own sex sometimes without being Lebanons. eg Most women like seeing women naked (in media). Most men don't. That's find their own sex... you know what I mean.
By Stimpy
Yudster wrote:I agree with Char - extended foreplay and long drawn out sex is tedious. And what's wrong with sleeping afterwards??!

A quickie or long drawn out. I think both sexes enjoy both when it's appropriate - eg at a funeral, watching your parents at it, etc etc
By Stimpy
nicola_red wrote:
dimtimjim wrote:It is my humble opionion that all women are mildy bi-curious.

Nah, I definitely dispute that. I know women that are repulsed by the thought of being with another woman.

Yeah, I know someone like that. Although is she just being 'proper homophobic'. That is - scared to say " Cor look at 'er' " when a bird disrobes on 't' telly.

No worries, and good to know that he's going on ho[…]