Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Yudster
Stimpy wrote:Heh! I predicted the time would come when someone would say 'he does not like homosexuality thus he must be one, ner ner ner ner ner'. Heck I even explicitly said it would happen (rather than hint).

No gloating involved at all, so the "ner ner ner" is baffling - but as for the main point, bite me. If denial was an ocean you'd be one of those weird transparent fish that glows in the dark and has only ever been filmed by deep sea submersibles, whilst maintaining all the while that you're a herring.

And however much you might want to discuss this, you have to understand I'm never going to change my mind.......
By foot-loose
Yudster wrote:
Stimpy wrote:Heh! I predicted the time would come when someone would say 'he does not like homosexuality thus he must be one, ner ner ner ner ner'. Heck I even explicitly said it would happen (rather than hint).

No gloating involved at all, so the "ner ner ner" is baffling - but as for the main point, bite me. If denial was an ocean you'd be one of those weird transparent fish that glows in the dark and has only ever been filmed by deep sea submersibles, whilst maintaining all the while that you're a herring.

Pardon?
By Yudster
Herring. HERRING. Do you need a herring aid?
By Stimpy
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:
Stimpy wrote:
foot-loose wrote:By the way, I don't like peadophilia either. What does that 'really' mean? 8)

It means you are scared of tiny green balls?

No, that's kermitophilia
By Stimpy
foot-loose wrote:
Stimpy wrote:
foot-loose wrote:But you've only commented on topics about gay stuff.

One topic that's about gay stuff (which has gone on a bit) and one topic about the show's parodies.

Please take in what I say.

You've had at least two "topics" on gay stuff. And I have taken in what you have said. However, you also said that your opinion was set and you were unwilling to change it. Therefore, I find it somewhat pointless carrying on with the same discussion.

Hence why I encouraged you to interact on other discussions. And, for the record, I didn't suggest or agree that because you have stated your negative opinions on homosexuality it means you are gay. That was Yudster. I found her explanation of what denial was amusing.

Gotcha. Ok. No problem.
I'm sure it's one - not two - topics, btw
By Stimpy
Yudster wrote:If denial was an ocean you'd be one of those weird transparent fish that glows in the dark and has only ever been filmed by deep sea submersibles....

Dammit - you've seen right through me.
By Yudster
That'll be the bio-luminescence kicking in.
By dimtimjim
My money is on 9 days until this thread resurfaces.....

Ok, so stimpy is gay but won't admit to it. Can we move on now?!
By Yudster
We can, but somehow I don't think he will.
By MK Chris
I don't have High School Musical... I do have Fifty First Dates though, will that do?
By dimtimjim
Topher wrote: I do have Fifty First Dates though

Great film - one to watch curled up on sofa with the missus....

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]