Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By MK Chris
Penfold and obviously Skeleton from Superted.
By DevilsDuck
I would have thought Spotty and Superted where both gay.
By dimtimjim
Stimpy wrote:woah. tis gone quiet here........

Yeah, I think it had run its course.... In summary, Les-bots and footloose are great. K?

Oh, and Lenny from Da Simpsons....
By Stimpy
foot-loose wrote:What were we talking about?

Well - it was the bumming thing from Catchphrase and how it might be 'in-clique' code for aled having some man insertion within the team.
Notice today he said 'bum' quick and once. I reckon ole Emile tried it on and Aled woke up just in time.

Oh ' when I say 'within the team' I mean ... well you can work out the grammar.

Now it's turned into gay cartoon characters.

I reckon the gay chaps in The Simpsons were DEFINITELY gay - as far as I'm concerned. They were definitely 'good with colours' :D
By Stimpy
And what about celebs who definitely & really wished they were playing for the other team ?

Ainsly Harriot - definitely!
By foot-loose
DevilsDuck wrote:Big gay Al!

That character is the bain of my life.

DevilsDuck wrote:I would have thought Spotty and Superted where both gay.

Yup - I think they were shagging on the magic cloud.

Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:
Topher wrote:Penfold .

* OFF. He-Man.

Penfold and He-Man were both batting for the other team. So was Lion-o. Him and He-Man did leather together.
By foot-loose
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:Dangermouse was definitely more gay than Penfold.

To be honest, based on experience, I can't argue with you...

I didn't feel like a hero in a half shell the next day, that's the truth. :(
By foot-loose
You know you can comment on other topics? 88 posts and I reckon the majority will be about gays. I'm sure a psychologist would have something to say about that.
By Stimpy
Erm - take a look at the subject matter, eh?

Ok - let's see.

I cannot stand those who hog the middle lane - and overtake without indicating. Grrrrrrr!!!

But wait - maybe this means secretly (via psychology) I want to occupy that middle lane despite the speed I'm driving at and lack of first lane traffic. And I dream about confusing good drivers by suddenly moving out into the next righthand lane without even a thought about the extremely simple act of moving a lever upwards (or downwards on older UK cars and Jap imports).

Dammit! Does this mean I must 'come out' and buy myself a BMW?
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
I think it means you should stand in the middle lane and indicate your feelings towards those drivers. Let me know which motorway you choose and I will support you from my car.
By foot-loose
Stimpy wrote:Erm - take a look at the subject matter, eh?

Ok - let's see.

I cannot stand those who hog the middle lane - and overtake without indicating. Grrrrrrr!!!

But wait - maybe this means secretly (via psychology) I want to occupy that middle lane despite the speed I'm driving at and lack of first lane traffic. And I dream about confusing good drivers by suddenly moving out into the next righthand lane without even a thought about the extremely simple act of moving a lever upwards (or downwards on older UK cars and Jap imports).

I've read this twice and have no idea what yer babbling about. I meant go answer some other threads and stop talking about gays. Also, get your arse out the middle lane - you * annoy me and you're breaking the rulez.
By Stimpy
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:I think it means you should stand in the middle lane and indicate your feelings towards those drivers. Let me know which motorway you choose and I will support you from my car.

I assume it's one of those pedal types? :D
By Stimpy
foot-loose wrote:

Ok - let's see.

I've read this twice and have no idea what yer babbling about. I meant go answer some other threads and stop talking about gays. Also, get your arse out the middle lane - you * annoy me and you're breaking the rulez.

No no no! I hate middle lane hogging -my point was - if you take some people's psychological viewpoint on opinions then I must secretly want to hog the middle lane! As it happens I don't want to hog middle lanes or get my arse out.
By foot-loose
Stimpy wrote:
foot-loose wrote:

Ok - let's see.

No no no! I hate middle lane hogging -my point was - if you take some people's psychological viewpoint on opinions then I must secretly want to hog the middle lane! As it happens I don't want to hog middle lanes or get my arse out.

Right.

How about answering threads other than on homosexual topics?
By Stimpy
Like the Parody one (I hate the parodies)?

I've only commented on discussions that have irritated me (the reason for the discussion, not the discussion itself).

Is that ok?
By Yudster
Foots, let it go. You know why he does that, I know why - shit, EVERYONE knows why. But the fundamental nature of denial is that he won't admit it, so there's no point in keeping on trying to make him!
By Stimpy
foot-loose wrote:
Yudster wrote:the fundamental nature of denial is that he won't admit it

:lol:

Fair enough.

Heh! I predicted the time would come when someone would say 'he does not like homosexuality thus he must be one, ner ner ner ner ner'. Heck I even explicitly said it would happen (rather than hint).

By the way, I don't like peadophilia either. What does that 'really' mean? 8)
By Stimpy
foot-loose wrote:But you've only commented on topics about gay stuff.

One topic that's about gay stuff (which has gone on a bit) and one topic about the show's parodies.

Please take in what I say.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Stimpy wrote:
foot-loose wrote:By the way, I don't like peadophilia either. What does that 'really' mean? 8)

It means you are scared of tiny green balls?
By foot-loose
Stimpy wrote:
foot-loose wrote:But you've only commented on topics about gay stuff.

One topic that's about gay stuff (which has gone on a bit) and one topic about the show's parodies.

Please take in what I say.

You've had at least two "topics" on gay stuff. And I have taken in what you have said. However, you also said that your opinion was set and you were unwilling to change it. Therefore, I find it somewhat pointless carrying on with the same discussion.

Hence why I encouraged you to interact on other discussions. And, for the record, I didn't suggest or agree that because you have stated your negative opinions on homosexuality it means you are gay. That was Yudster. I found her explanation of what denial was amusing.
Last edited by foot-loose on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wednesday and Thursday are up (Tuesday needs a fix[…]