Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By MK Chris
Ha, you music snob Yudwuk.

They are certainly not my favourite band by a very long stretch - but I like some of their songs. Same with Robbie Williams, I normally can't stand his music, but I love Advertising Space and Madonna.
By Yudster
It music snobs who usually like Coldplay though. Chris Martin is the music snob's god.
By TIAL
Yudster wrote:It music snobs who usually like Coldplay though. Chris Martin is the music snob's god.

I wouldn't say that, a few of my friends are total music snobs and they all agree that Coldplay are rubbish. I bet if they didn't know anything about the band they'd like the music.
By Zoot
TIAL wrote:
Yudster wrote:It music snobs who usually like Coldplay though. Chris Martin is the music snob's god.

I wouldn't say that, a few of my friends are total music snobs and they all agree that Coldplay are rubbish.

I bet thats because people have heard of Coldplay.
You see if you're a Music Snob, what's better than going around slagging off popular music and raving that are unknown and obscure?

I have a mate who's EXACTLY like this.
By Munki Bhoy
Oh for * sake, I've stumbled onto another Coldplay hating mob...

I've never known a band to be actively hated as much as Coldplay are. People that don't like them are really, really angry about it! I've never quite figured out why.
By TIAL
Munki Bhoy wrote:Oh for * sake, I've stumbled onto another Coldplay hating mob...

I don't think any of us have actually claimed to 'hate' them.
By Sunny So Cal
When are you doing the next quiz, Lottie?
By Yudster
Munki Bhoy wrote:Oh for * sake, I've stumbled onto another Coldplay hating mob...

I've never known a band to be actively hated as much as Coldplay are. People that don't like them are really, really angry about it! I've never quite figured out why.

I don't hate Coldplay really. Its just Chris Martin is such a tit. Same with Razorlight - I like them, i just can't stand Johnny Borrell.
By Zoot
I don't hate coldplay, i just find alot of their stuff a little boring.
By Munki Bhoy
Yudster wrote:

I don't hate Coldplay really. Its just Chris Martin is such a tit. Same with Razorlight - I like them, i just can't stand Johnny Borrell.

Honestly, it's the self-righteous prats I don't like. Chris does campaign a lot but he tends to keep it out of his gigs. Bono's the worst, Michael Stipe isn't much better. Oddly, I saw all three live within a month a few years ago and all three gigs were brilliant. Well, except for the crap sound at Hampden for U2 (and the rant in the middle of the gig from Bono).

Also, the last few times I've heard Chris on Radio 1 he's been a good laugh. I'm starting to warm to him more now.
By Yudster
I got irritated with him when he made them stop playing the Cheese Windows mix of Violet Hill. How precious can you get.
By MK Chris
Number four is a good one Miss Lalottie. I think I have number one as well.
By Yudster
I have number 4!
By MK Chris
Me too! I'm sure I have got at least two and probably about four wrong.
By Andy B
Is number 10 anything to do with Trivial Pursuits?
By Zoot
charlalottie wrote:You'll be waiting for a while then, I don't PM anyone. I'll just post your score up at the end.

Aw come on, at least post people telling them how they got on, I for one have no patience...

Monday is up

And yes this is the original Uglybob, I am sure t[…]