Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Andy B
I've got all but number 5 although my answer to number 4 is dodgy as well.
By MK Chris
Not yet.
By Zoot
Arse, my answer for 8 was more appropriate if you ask me...
By MK Chris
I preferred my answer to number 7. Then again, I've never actually heard of a song called "Do You Need Car Insurance? Pick Up the Phone and Dial Direct Line", just on the off chance that there was one.
By Munki Bhoy
What will really bake your noodle is that while most of you struggled for days, I had my answers in about 20 minutes after charlottie posted the questions.

I'm not exactly Nadal being a gracious winner, am I? Oh well... campiones, campiones, ole ole ole!
By Sunny So Cal
Damn it. Firestarter I had and I changed it. Plug In Baby I had as a joke at one point.

Good game, Lottie!
By Sunny So Cal
Not rubbish, bob! Never rubbish. Your answers make us happy.
By Andy B
Also I'd love to know how I got 11 as I got 2 wrong unless I get a point for Supergran? My answer to 5 was Babies by pulp. I've got 10 points I thought.
By Andy B
If I cheat i'd only be cheating myself...I'm nothing if not totally honest.
By MK Chris
Andy B wrote:If I cheat i'd only be cheating myself...I'm nothing if not totally honest.

Take note certain people who did the Juicy Pear.
By Andy B
I didn't cheat at Juicy Pear. I may have "asked the audience" once or twice but I always marked which answers I googled. And never more than 2. Besides if I cheated my score would have been significantly higher.
By MK Chris
I never accused you of cheating.
By MK Chris
Took me ages to think of The Scientist. Then I thought maybe there's a song called 'The Mad Scientist' (because of the hair) and then I thought of the Coldplay song.
By Andy B
I still say it resembles Supergran more. I mean she's holding a handbag!
By Munki Bhoy
Oh, it's a handbag! Now I see the supergran reference.

I thought that one was one of the easiest actually, but then I do listen to Coldplay a lot.
By Bonanzoid
My 12 year old sister got that one for me. I didn't know it and she comes along and goes "It looks like a scientist." * simple really.
By Sunny So Cal
I was sitting here working out my answers when my teenage son walked up and went, "What's with the scientist?" That's how I got that one! I thought it was a handbag, too, and I love that song. I'm ashamed.
By Yudster
Well there is much to be ashamed about in admitting that you like a Coldplay song.

Saturday show is up

And yes this is the original Uglybob, I am sure t[…]