Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Nicola_Red
I've met Jenna-Louise a couple times and she's even prettier in real life. It's sickening.
By slaphead1982
Nicola_Red wrote:I've met Jenna-Louise a couple times and she's even prettier in real life. It's sickening.

:D
By Bruvva
Decided to go old school, anyone got any oxo?

By Nicola_Red
charlalottie wrote:Is that a stock photo?

*snorts* That took me a minute. Good work.
By Bruvva
Moar old skool, Sophia Loren

By Nicola_Red
I'm a big recent fan of this model called Vanessa Lake. In some shots, she looks kind of like Christina Hendricks. It's quite difficult to find a pic of her that's suitable for this site, but here's one:

By dimtimjim
Nicola_Red wrote:I'm a big recent fan of this model called Vanessa Lake.

Mmmmm - I am now, too.

Must search out these other pictures you refer to..! :wink:
By Nicola_Red
Bruvva wrote:Moar old skool, Sophia Loren

If you're a fan of Sophia Loren, you need to check out the burlesque performer Immodesty Blaize - she's like a modern-day Sophia. Again, it was tough to find a forum-suitable pic :)

By The Deadly
My Gaydar always was on high alert when it came to Tom Daley so it's no real surprise. I hope the press didn't force him into coming out though.
By dimtimjim
Ha ha! That'll have broken the heart of a few ladies I know!
By Nicola_Red
Definitely. Coming out is difficult and he doesn't owe the information about his sexuality to anyone, so I think he's very brave.
By dimtimjim
has made me thing back to when he was on with Moyles pre-Olympics last year...

EDIT: Yes, Chris even asks Tom directly if there are any gay people in (diving) Team GB...!
By The Deadly
Nicola_Red wrote:Definitely. Coming out is difficult and he doesn't owe the information about his sexuality to anyone, so I think he's very brave.

It's good that he's done it on his own terms rather than being outed by the gutter press.
By Bonanzoid
The Deadly wrote:
Nicola_Red wrote:Definitely. Coming out is difficult and he doesn't owe the information about his sexuality to anyone, so I think he's very brave.

It's good that he's done it on his own terms rather than being outed by the gutter press.

Absolutely. He's right in that it doesn't matter, but it will to some people sadly.

It's a bit sad that coming out is still such a 'bold move', but given the attention his announcement will get fair play to him.
By Topher
The Deadly wrote:

I wonder if he has or if his hand was forced by them threatening to out him. I don't think it's overly cynical to suggest that's at least a possibility.
By chrysostom
Speaking of cynical, a few have been quick to point out the timing of the announcement came awfully soon after the first ad for the second series of Splash...

But anyhow - good for him controlling the situation and manner which it's being reported. It was very irritating to see a few media outlets (big ones like ITV) announce that Tom has come out as Gay, when he seemingly implies that he is bisexual. Also, Deadly RT'd a very funny 'No Homo Denied' photo regarding the 'of course I still like girls' comment.