Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Yudster
Don't be sizeist....
By Nicola_Red
It's just a preference thing, like preferring blonde to brunette. People are entirely free to say they don't find me attractive cos I'm too fat, as long as they don't expect me to then lose weight to fit their preference. I highly doubt Emma Willis would be straight onto the cream cakes if she knew that I prefer curvier women, even if I said it to her face.
By Yudster
.........I know.
By Nicola_Red
I'm constantly surprised by how many people don't know. Although it's usually in reference to bigger women and how men (it's always a heteronormative dialogue) who don't find them attractive are in some way discriminating or just 'wrong', as opposed to just stating a preference.
By chrysostom
Emma Watson & Helen Flanagan.

I think they're a combination of associated attraction with objective attraction.

Good lord, the things I would do to be friends with Emma Watson...
By Nicola_Red
You're supposed to post pics! I would've thought you'd know how this works by now...
By Tunster
chrysostom wrote:Image

I refuse to delve into the pervy.

Odd, but cute.

But here's someone who needs to be added here:

I'd do anything to be in the same room as Zooey!
By Nicola_Red
Oh man, me too. I'm sure she's been posted at least once before, if not twice.
By chrysostom
Urgh. I hate the 'quirky cool dork girl' associations that people seem to attribute to her, as if she's unique (and genuine). She's very pretty though.
By Tunster
chrysostom wrote:Urgh. I hate the 'quirky cool dork girl' associations that people seem to attribute to her, as if she's unique (and genuine). She's very pretty though.

I like it when it's genuine, not girls I've met for real who like to imitate it. Natural beauty I call it.
By slaphead1982
Nicola_Red wrote:Oh man, me too. I'm sure she's been posted at least once before, if not twice.

Yes. By me.
By Tunster
slaphead1982 wrote:
Nicola_Red wrote:Oh man, me too. I'm sure she's been posted at least once before, if not twice.

Yes. By me.

Show's Zooey is a highly rated lass then on these internet parts. I'll add another.

Amy Lee from the band Evanescence. Yum.
By Nicola_Red
Again, I'm pretty sure she's been mentioned before. She's one of those people who looks really pretty sometimes and not at all other times, I think.
By Tunster
Nicola_Red wrote:Again, I'm pretty sure she's been mentioned before. She's one of those people who looks really pretty sometimes and not at all other times, I think.

There's 50 odd pages too many for me to go through. 8O
By Nicola_Red
Ha ha, you've obviously got too much of a life outside this board ;)
By Tunster
chrysostom wrote:I'm off to see Hedda Gabler so I thought I'd put Sheridan Smith in.

Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps. What a show! Very talented lass. 8)
By Nicola_Red
She looks really odd in that pic. I dunno if it's the angle, or that wig...
By MadTheEddos
chrysostom wrote:Emma Watson & Helen Flanagan.

Just saw this... Nobody wants to know what just went through my mind :D
By a-moron
Nicola_Red wrote:I'm adding a new one today - Kaley Cuoco

Been overdosing on TBBT lately and to begin with, I gotta be honest, didn't really see the attractiveness of the girl.

But now! Ooft. I have even made special Penny masks that I ask my wife to put on. She's not entirely ok with this but * her, I'm a catch and she knows it.

Butt * her.
By MadTheEddos
Good shout on Kaley Cuoco! I've been catching up on The Big Bang Theory this last couple of weeks, and something's just clicked. She's so uniquely pretty. I've just noticed it too. Much loveness for her here.
(I've not gone as far as making Penny masks yet though - but I can't say the idea strikes me as a bad one.)
By dimtimjim
chrysostom wrote:Charlie from recently eliminated X Factor contestants MK One.

OI YOU!

Spoiler alert...?!!!

:twisted:

I jest, of course.

Whats X-Factor?! :?
By Nicola_Red
She's pretty. Her false eyelashes are a bit uneven in that extreme close-up, though.

Saturday show is up