Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Topher
That fella (not Vin Diesel) from The Fast and the Furious has died, oh no.

Seriously though, very sad to die so young.
By dimtimjim
Yes, Paul Walker of FnF fame has died, in a nasty car crash... The car was torn in half and burst into flames, very nasty crash. RIP.

FnF 7 isn't quite finished filming yet; they are trying to decide if they should cut the un-shot scenes, or just write his character out of them.
By Yudster
Miss Yudster reached the 35th week of her pregnancy as excited about her new baby as anyone would be, as were we all. I'm devastated to say that she became acutely unwell very suddenly and the baby died. He was stillborn on Friday last week. Miss Yudster was still extremely unwell and was only deemed to be out of danger herself on Monday. I've never felt such grief or witnessed such bravery.
By The Deadly
No words I can ever say will make the situation any better but I'm very sorry to hear that and I hope things get better in the future.
By Yudster
Thank you Deadly - and they will.
By dimtimjim
Very sorry to hear that Yuds. As D points out, nothing can be said to make it any better. All the best to mini-Yuds.
By Nicola_Red
I think most people knew that Mandela didn't have long to go, but still, such sad news. Such an inspiration - none of us will ever live a life like that. RIP.
By dimtimjim
A great man. RIP.
By Yudster
He'd been pickled for years, but not dead. The last of the great hellraisers.
By Nicola_Red
Just read that comedian John Fortune died today. A very funny man, RIP.
By G-Sizzle
charlalottie wrote:Uncle Phil has died, really sad to hear.

Shredder and Uncle Phil taken in one fell swoop.
A small piece of my childhood has died.
By chrysostom
This one made me extremely sad. James Avery always seemed like a nice person off camera (a few friends have served him at a local golf club) and Uncle Phil was one of the most lovely characters in TV - especially in the moments he showed how much he cared about Will.

I know the actor has died, but it's hard not to feel as though the character himself has passed away.
By Topher
John Button, Jenson's dad has died. I know he's not as famous as his son (more famous for being Jenson's dad than for his own racing), but its sad, he's always at the races not far behind Jenson, always came across as a genuinely nice bloke.
By The Deadly
I liked the way he often would get a bit touchy feely with Jenson's girlfriend during the podium celebrations. RIP
By Topher
I just came into say this :-( and Owen, of course.

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]