Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Yudster
How can something be quite unique?
By Yudster
Sorry, posting gremlins got into my machine! It was funny though, under the circumstances.
By foot-loose
Yudster wrote:How can something be quite unique?

I heard her saying it as though she was Mary Poppins.

"That was simply devine, this was quite amazing." etc.

That said, I don't recall Mary Poppins discussing the size of peni. (Although she did want us to feed the birds...)
By Console
Yudster wrote:How can something be quite unique?

Thinking about it, why can't something be 'quite unique'? If you take 'quite' to mean 'almost', then something can be almost unique - if you take 'quite' to mean 'completely', then something can be completely unique as well; although, 'quite' in this case may seem superfluous.
By Yudster
foot-loose wrote: the size of peni.

Penipee, if i remember rightly.
By Yudster
Contested or not, I believe it was the decision of the dictator and his HenchChar.
By Yudster
Good for you. By the way, I was just chatting to a lovely sounding young man who works for IBM in Greenock and lives in Paisley. He sounds hot. Want me to give you his number?
By Console
I believe the leash (the thin, squiggly line) is meant to indicate ownership, making the ass the property of the rat.
By Yudster
foot-loose wrote:Sometimes you scare me Yuds.

Good good.
By Sunny So Cal
Yudster wrote:Good for you. By the way, I was just chatting to a lovely sounding young man who works for IBM in Greenock and lives in Paisley. He sounds hot. Want me to give you his number?

No, give me his number!
By Andy B
Damn was just about to do that.........I had one in his memory today as well......doublesausagetastic
By TIAL
I wish they'd just serve burgers in the morning to be honest. Anyone who can stomach McDonalds in the morning should at least be able to buy a burger!
No disrespect to the man etc.
By Boboff
I am with Tial totally, I want a burger for breakfast not rubber egg and bread rolls. Wrong in two ways:

By Boboff
Sorry pressed return or something................

1. It increases inventory
2. It increases staff training costs
By MK Chris
I don't like McDonald's breakfasts (well, I don't like McDonald's in general, but I don't like their breakfasts even more.) Everything (except the bacon roll, which I can stomach, but isn't brilliant) comes with egg. I know you can probably order without, but they usually get the order wrong when you don't change anything, let alone when you do.

For fast food it has to be Burger King or KFC (both of whom are also prone to getting the order wrong, but at least the food is better.) Otherwise I just go for a doner meat and chips.
By Yudster
kendra k wrote:Inventor of the Egg McMuffin dies.

Oh no.

foot-loose wrote:McDonalds breakfasts give me the shits.

Oh no.......
By rustybike
foot-loose wrote:McDonalds breakfasts give me the shits.

Don't beat around the bush or anything there foots.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]