Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By charla
Its Tuesday, I hate them. Don't finish til half 5 tonight and it's rainy and grey and my first lesson is 2 hours of english language in a class that hates me. Oh the joys.
By Yudster
Ok, this is something which is not so much annoying me as slightly worrying me - all the people who normally walk past my office window every day, throwing their litter in my front yard and encouraging their small children to vandalise my trees and bird-feeders, seem to be staring in to my room and smiling kindly at me today, in place of the normal chav behaviour. I'm beginning to think I must be about to die, and everybody in Colchester knows except me.
By Yudster
God I hope so.
By Yudster
That would make them scream and run in the opposite direction.
By Vivienne
annoying me = I'm very itchy... I've been scratching all morning... I've got a new showergel, and I think this must be why.... It looked lovely in the bottle (a deep wine colour), then came out looking like blood and smelling like liquorice. Horrendous. Like something out of "Halloween"..

Also, I may have to deal with the public again today. :-(
By Zoot
Viv 113 wrote:a pina colada on the way to work? And get caught doing what?

Just out of interest, do you know anything about popular culture?
By Vivienne
why are there so many clowns in this world.... bring on my lunch-hour, so I can escape to the park.
This morning, people have:

1. refused to sit down when told to do so.
2. lay on the stairs in front of me.
3. banged on the windows.
4. spoken a lot of rubbish to me. Aren't there any normos?
By Yudster
What kind of hospital are you working in Viv?!
By Yudster
Do you think that maybe some of the people who need to go to the "brain dept" might have various issues which might possibly mean that their appreciation of "normal" might be a bit skewed by circumstances? Like poorly brains maybe?
By charla
Children in Need adverts already. Dear Go, save me from the one eyed bear of doom.

TCMS Unedited Saturday December 14th, 2019 h[…]

Chris's Voice

Hello! I was just trying to google this question a[…]