Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Bruvva
Heh, as a kid I used to wander off and get lost ALL the time. I'd get distracted by something shiny and look up and all of a sudden, NO MOAR PARENTS. I once got taken round Kidderminster town centre in a police car looking for my mum and dad.
By Topher
I got lost in Banff once and was picked up by a Mountie.
By The Deadly
Topher wrote:I got lost in Banff once and was picked up by a Mountie.

And that was only 3 weeks ago. As long as he was gentle with his cattle prod.
By The Deadly
dimtimjim wrote:Aye, even if just for a fleeting second, it is such a horrible feeling...

I completely shit myself mate. Ran in the sea fully clothed and everything. I must have looked like a bloody loon but I wasn't worried about that at the time.
By dimtimjim
Bruvva wrote: I once got taken round Kidderminster town centre in a police car

Once? Liar... :wink:
By Topher
Banff I've been to:

Banff you've been to:

To be fair, yours looks alright, I think mine wins though...
By dimtimjim
Damn, I wish I'd married Toph. Humph.
By Nicola_Red
Me too. Obviously they are historical allegations so there won't be any evidence in the way of DNA etc, it's purely his word against hers. I'm very curious as to his relationship with the child - I wondered if it might be a niece or somesuch. The part about the girl attending a talk and being part of a 'special group' is particularly odd - whilst it's not unusual at all for survivors of any crime to find support and comfort in those who have had the same experiences, 'excited' is an odd word to use. It has similarities to the Ian Watkins case which is still awaiting trial - apparently he's on suicide watch now.
By The Deadly
Based purely on what has been reported I'd find it hard to believe Le Vell will be found guilty.

Ian Watkins on the other hand should have been locked up years ago for crimes against music.
By dimtimjim
Got home last night to find a summons for speeding... 70 in a 40 zone, or 'ban speed' to put it another way....

thank feck it was from last Saturday night, 14 hours after I'd part-ex'd the car in! Phew.
By dimtimjim
Mate - I bobbed it, I don't mind admitting. Started to power up laptop to check the road, before I noticed it happening at 23:28 at night. Mucho reliefo.
By Topher
Ha - that was lucky Timbo. I think I may have been clocked at 35 in a 30 on Friday morning... waiting to see if anything comes through.
By dimtimjim
Topher wrote: I think I may have been clocked at 35 in a 30 on Friday morning...

that'll be just a 3 point / £60 job, if so Big-T. When I got mine (or, his/hers) last night first thing I saw was the speed, hence why I was so worried.
By bmstinton93
dimtimjim wrote:
Topher wrote: I think I may have been clocked at 35 in a 30 on Friday morning...

that'll be just a 3 point / £60 job, if so Big-T. When I got mine (or, his/hers) last night first thing I saw was the speed, hence why I was so worried.

I went through a fricking red light with a police car on the other side of the road last night. Not sure why I did it. Hated myself after.
By Bruvva
Iphone 5S and C.

Meh.

Nothing to even get irritated by, fingerprint scanning is an interesting solution to something that wasn't really a problem, larger pixels for the camera will boost pics taken in low light - HTC already do it but it'll result in saturation if you take pics on a sunny day.

So, yeah. A resounding meh.
By Johnny 1989
Doesn't he now have a drinking problem because of all that he went through? We were discussing this in work yesterday and several said the name of the alleged shouldn't be revealed until after the verdict ia given, thoughts?
By chrysostom
I think he had the problem before the charges, but regardless - you're right. He will always be associated with child abuse charges, lots of people on Twitter saying things like "Yeah, but he still could have done it".
By Yudster
Well he could, but there wasn't any evidence was there? I'm not saying I think he did. All I'm saying is that the trial failed to prove he did, it didn't prove he didn't (because it didn't have to). Which is a real shame because you're right, he is probably completely innocent and he will inevitably be associated with this forever now. Poor bloke.

Shows are up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]