Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By charla
Annoying things of today my camera is still acting up and so only took about 6 photos before having to commandeer my mates camera and put my memory card in it to take any photos of today. More annoyingly though is what my mum did this morning to my room. We have mice in our house and she is moaning that my room is attracting them, which they're not because I'm not the one leaving the window wide open by where they're climbing so while I had a bath this morning, I came back to find my carpet covered in chocolate spinkles to make me think I had mouse droppings on the floor except I had mice so know what they look like and the amount of droppings created in a few minutes so had to clear that up and missed the bus and train I needed and so was an over late for meeting up with my boyfriend.
By Yudster
I think your mum needs a holiday. A nice, long holiday by the sea.
By charla
Yes my mum did and I wish it was a sitcom so I could just turn it all off but no, its my life and it keeps carrying on. God knows what she'll do next.
By Yudster
Is she the producer? I thought she was the broadcast assistant, or whatever they are called these days. If they promoted her to producer, it explains a lot about whats happened to the Mills show lately.
By foot-loose
UM tells us:

"Originally a 'Broadcast Assistant', these jobs were scrapped in May 2006, and she became an Assistant Producer for the show.

She has ocassionally produced the Scott Mills show - mainly over the Christmas 2005 period, and has also been a producer for JK and Joel's shows."
By Vivienne
foot-loose wrote:Laura is the irritating producer off the Scot Mills roadshow.

Don't worry! She may soon be going to Hollywood! :-)
By Yudster
Any chance she could take Scott and Chappers with her? Or at least Scott.
By Yudster
What, Scott Mills and Laura setting up a fake scenario and trying to pretend it is real? How could you accuse them of such a thing! Next you'll be telling me that One Night With Laura was fixed, and that Laura's Diary wasn't real!
By Vivienne
I know, yuds! Laura must have made a fortune from that book as well! :-) I can't see any of that particular team splitting up for any reason!!
By Vivienne
the weather is awful : dull, rainy.... however, I should have some serious good karma going on... I have done something nice this morning on the train... Hee hee.
By Bruvva
Postmen - that's what's annoying me. After my previous complaint about non bonus payment, I've now found out that the cheque has been posted but it's stuck at some depot because of these lazy, work shy fops.

Grrrr.
By scamp88
Bruvva wrote:Postmen - that's what's annoying me. After my previous complaint about non bonus payment, I've now found out that the cheque has been posted but it's stuck at some depot because of these lazy, work shy fops.

Grrrr.

Amen Mr. Bruvva,

I havent got my letters for ages..... :?
I love that Work Shy Fops :D
By Bruvva
They're certainly paid enough to stuff envelopes into the wrong letterbox and, not unusually, the wrong block of flats in my neck of the woods. Anyway, that's not why they're striking and don't you try and bring reason and/or facts to the table and spoil a perfectly good rant.
By Vivienne
sorry! There was an article about it in today's "metro" which I have lost now, explaining a lot! Very interesting! They (postmen) are up exceptionally early, and out in all weathers...!! My dad used to do this job (before he was hit by an articulated lorry), so I feel quite strongly about fair pay!
By MK Chris
They're grown-up paper boys.

The above comment is in jest.

Wednesday show is up