Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By MK Chris
You can go swimming in that if you like...
By Yudster
Thats the one!
By charla
When I heard it got flooded, I thought it was only an inch or so of water. That's quite bad.
By charla
I'm happy tonight cos I finally didn't panic when I drove, got into third gear, didn't crash, didn't kill any rabbits and didn't stall til about 15 minutes in.
By MK Chris
Only four gears? I know the old Skodas used to do a model with only four gears, not heard of it in anything else.

Tonight I laughed because (as I have just told in the chat room) I went out for a leaving do for one of Mrs Topher's colleagues. That means that I was one of two people who weren't Police, out of a total of about 20. We went for an Indian and near the end a couple sat down on a table next to ours. Next thing we knew, he had thrown his curry over her and left. About 15 minutes later he came back and sat down and she threw her dinner at him, unfortunately for her it landed on a couple of off-duty coppers. Not a lot happened, but they did get told it was time to leave. Just goes to show, you never know who's on the next table though and if they'd been nasty coppers they may have spent a night in the cells.
By MK Chris
She is kinda - not in the traditional sense, she's a PCSO (Police Community Support Officer), which have less powers to normal coppers. She is starting to apply to the regular coppers in other forces, as Beds aren't taking applications at the moment.
By S4B
kendra k wrote:is mrs topher a cop yet? i sort of want to be a cop but mr kendra k sez no.

I don't blame mr Kendra k! In America cops have guns! That's just plain scary
By MK Chris
In America everyone has guns. That's scarier.
By Yudster
Wrong century, s4b.
Topher wrote:Only four gears? I know the old Skodas used to do a model with only four gears, not heard of it in anything else.

omg! now I feel old...
I can remember quite a few cars with 3 gears, I think my grandads little a35 van had 3 gears, I know it used "string steering" as my dad used to call it, rather than rack and pinion.
My dad loved rover 2000's, had 4 gears and a radio! (although the radio wasn't standard!)
I can also remember my brother buying an American car, which was left hand drive, and automatic, both of which caused a crowd to gather, not many understood the concept of not changing gears!
By MK Chris
Ha my old Metro used to do that when I got to 95-100. I did Guildford to Milton Keynes in an hour in it once. It didn't like that.
By MK Chris
I quite like those new shape Fiestas, I would consider getting one if I changed my car. Not that I can afford to do things like that at the moment.

TCMS Unedited Monday October 21st, 2019 http[…]

What was said about Dave? It was just the Debbie[…]