Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By MK Chris
She is kinda - not in the traditional sense, she's a PCSO (Police Community Support Officer), which have less powers to normal coppers. She is starting to apply to the regular coppers in other forces, as Beds aren't taking applications at the moment.
By S4B
kendra k wrote:is mrs topher a cop yet? i sort of want to be a cop but mr kendra k sez no.

I don't blame mr Kendra k! In America cops have guns! That's just plain scary
By MK Chris
In America everyone has guns. That's scarier.
By Yudster
Wrong century, s4b.
Topher wrote:Only four gears? I know the old Skodas used to do a model with only four gears, not heard of it in anything else.

omg! now I feel old...
I can remember quite a few cars with 3 gears, I think my grandads little a35 van had 3 gears, I know it used "string steering" as my dad used to call it, rather than rack and pinion.
My dad loved rover 2000's, had 4 gears and a radio! (although the radio wasn't standard!)
I can also remember my brother buying an American car, which was left hand drive, and automatic, both of which caused a crowd to gather, not many understood the concept of not changing gears!
By MK Chris
Ha my old Metro used to do that when I got to 95-100. I did Guildford to Milton Keynes in an hour in it once. It didn't like that.
By MK Chris
I quite like those new shape Fiestas, I would consider getting one if I changed my car. Not that I can afford to do things like that at the moment.
By Yudster
Is Gaspode having puppies?
My sister found some photos of hollie (the dog in the sig) last night...

My favourite is our own homemade Andrex advert - see if you think the cute ickle puppies run round the house with the toilet roll, think agian:

cute!
By Yudster
Got any more recent ones?
By foot-loose

Thats from a few years back, she is older now, but she looks like that still. Her legs have pretty much given up though which is a shame.

And S4B - she never stopped eating when she was that age. The time she managed to get a hold of a multipack of Kit Kats was messy - tinfoil everywhere, but all the biscuits were gone!

Socks were never safe either. Or gloves.
By Yudster
Where is that beach?
By S4B
She's beautiful Footy

I remember the time my little brother decided to feed my dog margerine but ended up geting it all over her. He then covered her with washing powder to try and get it out. She was a black lab and looked decidedly white, slimey and very sick by the time we found her vomiting under a bush in the garden.
By kendra k
what a cute dog! though it's funny, i always thought of labradors as an american dog. that is, i heard their popularity was mostly in the states. or was that golden retrievers? whatever. i'm stupid.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]