Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Blackie
Just dug up my first bucket ful of spuds, a caulifolwer, a cabbage and some carrots from my garden. The carrots are a funny shape but man the all smell good. Oh, and I still have a big grin everytime I look out at my wifes and my news cars and we have them since feb. Sad I know but its a boy thing. Must go and give them a wash!!!
By Yudster
If so, its an interesting response to being mauled, don't you think?
Yudster wrote:If so, its an interesting response to being mauled, don't you think?

I think Gaspode means to look at the photo as though there are whiskers on his torso, and eyes. And a nose...

I may be wrong.
By Yudster
I think so too - I just thought that a massive erection was a pretty strange reaction to all that. But it takes all sorts.
this reminds me; I met Martin Clunes at Yeovil Junction train station some time ago, he was picking up Neil Morrissey on there way to film the last Men behaving badly, which (you may remember) finished with them on a sofa on the giants 'endowment'
By Vivienne
I have got a new job !!! I have done it! I've done it!! I've bloody done it!! I'm going to work in the Neurology Dept. of a Hospital, and I am over the mooooooon!!! Woo hooooooo!!!! I will shortly be telling my current boss to stick my current job where the sun don't shine!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)
By Vivienne
I've displayed this!! Woo hoo!! I'll still find time some where or other !! No even YOU can get me down today!! I'm so happy!! Wooooo hoooooo !!! :-)
By Yudster
Congratulations! Brilliant news, well done you.
By Vivienne
thanx, foots... that's nice of you and others (yuds and balls)... It's just my usual admin assistant type job, but it'll make a nice change of scenery, and something new to learn about as well, I guess :-)
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up