Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By kendra k
there isn't much of a deal about post counts, unless you're aiming for 1000+ or sumat.
By Zoot
Topher wrote:It's not that nice really is it. What is the big deal with post counts?

Bah Humbug!
By foot-loose
kendra k wrote:there isn't much of a deal about post counts, unless you're aiming for 1000+ or sumat.

Exactly what I was saying Kendra!
By Ballbag
<--I was gonna post this in the "ask Aled" thread which is where it would have fitted in nicely carrying on from the chats of lords and sirs etc etc, but it's off topic and I didn't want to get done by Chris........ so I'll stick it here........ now follows the post.-->

Whilst recently booking a hotel room for a few days away with work I noticed that on the Premier Inn booking page, you could have an array of titles.

I thought it would be funny to book in as Colonel Ballbag*, and book my male colleague in as Lady Colleague*, surfice to say the Inn keeper chuckled when we turned up on the day, "oh you jokers" she chortled.

Alas the boss wasn't too amused when we came to reclaim the cost of the rooms and we had to hand him receipts for Col Ballbag* and Lady Colleague* for him to sign. I shalln't be doing that again....... slapped wrists ahoy.

* - names have been changed to protect the identity of the people involved.
By foot-loose
haha

Why did you not just go under the names Colnel Ballbag and Lady Colleague?

That would have been even better?

(PS, I like Zoots Bar - its gotta relaxed feel about it!)
By Zoot
foot-loose wrote:haha

Why did you not just go under the names Colnel Ballbag and Lady Colleague?

That would have been even better?

(PS, I like Zoots Bar - its gotta relaxed feel about it!)

Why thank you, I've just had it re-decorated... :lol:
By foot-loose
Not now - my nipples hurt again :(
By pinkysibbs
Happy hour is every hour in Zoots bar!
By Boboff
No he likes me to be rough with them during our sex Marathons, Ballbag lets me share his goat with Footieloes.

yeah and like Zoots bar too, much better than the Football lounge, or the Neighbours Lounge, Bar's where the real men drink & chat.

*Harder Boboff, Harder... ow, don't pinch squeeze, harder, that's it*
By foot-loose
charlalottie wrote:Fair enough and hope your nipples stop hurting soon Foot-loose. Have you been running again?

I have, although it was unexpected which is why i didn't wear protection...

boboff wrote:No he likes me to be rough with them during our sex Marathons, Ballbag lets me share his goat with Footieloes.

yeah and like Zoots bar too, much better than the Football lounge, or the Neighbours Lounge, Bar's where the real men drink & chat.

*Harder Boboff, Harder... ow, don't pinch squeeze, harder, that's it*

8O

charlalottie wrote:You are having an orgy with Foot-loose, Ballbag and a goat?

No. He certainly isn't.
By DemonHorse
boboff wrote: Bar's where the real men drink & chat.

Where the Men are Men and so are half the women :P
By Zoot
charlalottie wrote:You are having an orgy with Foot-loose, Ballbag and a goat?

Of course not, its not friday already is it?
By timp
Topher wrote:It's not that nice really is it. What is the big deal with post counts?

Its just nice to feel that your not completly new any more, it isn't a game. Thanks for the comment anyway.
By foot-loose
charlalottie wrote:Is Friday have an orgy down at Zoot's day?

No no, that would be silly.

Obviously Friday night is "Bring A Goat" night! Didn't you know that?
By Walter Sobchak
DemonHorse wrote:Where the Men are Men and so are half the women :P

More like Where the Men are Men and the Goat is frightened!
By Boboff
The goat can't see us it's dark, at Zoots Bar every night is Orgy night, an orgy of wit, sarcasm, and Gaspode being the life and sole of the party, being really friendly and extracting the urine out of all in sundry.

Foottie is protesting to much I feel.
By foot-loose
boboff wrote:Foottie is protesting to much I feel.

I have an image to protect.

**footie feels sheepish**

(ba da boom tish)
By Vivienne
Any chance of a sherry, Zoot The Flute?? :mrgreen:
By Yudster
This is a good bar, you've done us all proud Zoot. May I have a frozen vodka please?
By Boboff
Will the ladies retire to the Nieghbours thread, except the Tottie that is, so you can all stay !!
By Zoot
Yudster wrote:This is a good bar, you've done us all proud Zoot. May I have a frozen vodka please?

A Frozen Vodka? No probs.
Theres and old trick I learn't from Uni where you drill a hole in a watermelon, stick a funnel in it and fill it up with vodka. You keep coming back every hour and keep it topped up, then the next day, cut it up as normal! Fantastic in the summer!

Zoot's Bar - where everyone knows your name.
By Yudster
The watermelon thing is lovely - my brother in law had a barbecue and invited all his work colleagues (well, the ones he thought could do him some good) and he made one of those vodka-melons. Unfortunately didn't explain to his managing director exactly what it was until after the MDs eight year old son had eaten half of it.....I laughed, but I really dislike my brother in law.
By DemonHorse
Can I have a Holy Bartender?
Please let me know if you want me to show you how to make a Holy Bartender.
By Zoot
Um, it involves a shotgun doesn't it?
By Ballbag
A Cheeky Vimto is what you want, three or four of those and you'll be dancing on the ceiling.