Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Bruvva
WAHEY, didn't take that twat long to get into the swing of things at Old Toilet.

"I think it's the hardest start for 20 years that Manchester United have had. I hope it's not because Manchester United won the
league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult. I find it hard to believe that's the way the balls came out of the bag, that's for sure."...
By Bruvva
He actually COMPLAINED TO THE FA ABOUT IT.

Christ, imagine if a manager at another club did that.

And while I'm at it, my totally off the top of my head top x premier league predictions :

1) Citeh
2) Chelsea
3) Man Utd
4) Spurs
5)Arsenal
....some other teams
10) Liverpool
....some more teams
18)Palace
19)Cardiff
20)Stoke

This is based on Arsenal not signing Suarez at the mo, if they do then I can see 3rd happening.
By The Deadly
If I'm 100% correct with my predictions Charlotte has to accompany me on a date. The date will involve going for a continental breakfast somewhere.
By Bonanzoid
Bruvva wrote:WAHEY, didn't take that twat long to get into the swing of things at Old Toilet.

"I think it's the hardest start for 20 years that Manchester United have had. I hope it's not because Manchester United won the
league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult. I find it hard to believe that's the way the balls came out of the bag, that's for sure."...

That story made me lolpiss everywhere. Unbelievable paranoia.
By DevilsDuck
A, it is a shit start, but we have an amazing run in.
B, We will still win the league
By DevilsDuck
Silly deadly! It is a pointless tea tray... But I don't see how we will win * all! We still have a very good squad... It may not have been "improved" but it's still pretty good
By The Deadly
DevilsDuck wrote:Silly deadly! It is a pointless tea tray... But I don't see how we will win * all! We still have a very good squad... It may not have been "improved" but it's still pretty good

This is just my opinion, I'm not stating this as fact BTW. The Manchester United squad is extremely average. There are three world class players in De Gea, Vidic and RVP. Your midfield are massively average and will let you down badly this season. The reason Manchester United have done so well with roughly the same squad for the past few years is you have had the best manager of all time managing the team. You now have a manager who is massively out of his depth and untested at the top level. I'm not saying Moyes isn't a good manager but the learning process he'll have to undergo this season is why you'll win nothing. He has no clue what it is like to manage at the elite level and needs to adjust to it. Should United sign 2 or 3 world class players between now and the transfer window closing of course I'll change my view but the current squad just isn't good enough to win trophies under Moyes.

I'm willing to put money on it if you're that confident.
By The Deadly
Should you not want to bet real money I'm more than willing to wager a bag of potatoes of your choosing should they win a major trophy this season.
By The Deadly
chrysostom wrote:Our squad is so thin. We won't make it through December at this rate.

Will the team be dropping off a littlebit physically?
By Bruvva
Holy crap, Liverpool have signed someone who isn't a lightweight, effete, central midfielder. A LEFT BACK of all things. All that's needed now is a centre half and FIFTH PLACE IS THERE FOR THE TAKING.

Meanwhile, MOAR pointless football trivia :

Liverpool were the first club featured on a league match on Match of the Day, Sky Sports, Setanta and now BT Sports.

Save that nugget for future pub quizzes!

*edit*

Back to everyone's favourite URGAY'UN for a minute...seems to be back training with the first team. Read into that what you will.

By Bruvva
Haha, yes, you're right. Just needs a moustache and for him to be twirling it and the picture would be complete.
By DevilsDuck
The Deadly wrote:ArsenLOL.

my thoughts exactly

and I bet you a King Edward
By The Deadly
DevilsDuck wrote:
The Deadly wrote:ArsenLOL.

my thoughts exactly

and I bet you a King Edward

You're on. I'll deliver it by hand.
By Bruvva
Christ I was having kittens with Liverpool's defence in that game. Looks set to be the same as last season - lots of chances, lots of possession, occasionally scrape a win. Hey ho.

Still Arsenal. Heh. But Sagna, * hell, hope he's ok.

Friday is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/d[…]