Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Martin_Hewes
Just wondering how do you actually record the Chris Moyles show? I know this sounds like a stupid question, but *looks scared* I dunno.
By Mike
casette, press record or get lead from phones to mic input on pc and record using sound forge, magix sound studio or anything that will only let you record for 1 min  :)<P>Mike
By Guest
Or the proper way. Hook minidisc recorder up to amp. Press record. Then afer the show, play it back with the minidisc hooked into line in on the sound card.<P>Paul.
By Stickyspanner
Mike - if your Sound Forge only lets you record for one minute, then may I suggest you download the full version from my website  :)<P>www.stickyspanner.co.uk and click on Downloads then Audio  :)
By Stickyspanner
You could of course do what I do - my amp and computer and my DJ`ing decks are all stuffed into my DJ`ing mixer, so I can record anything into my computer straight off, which means no copying to tape 1st  :)
By Martin_Hewes
Ditto!<P>Umm, how about some advice for someone who doesn't have all that wow, ooh, ee, ahh stuff!  :)
By Chris
You just need to connect whatever recording device you've got (casette, minidisc) into your sound card on your PC and use some sound recording software (see spanners reply above).<P>In my case all the sound vault stuff from me is recorded in mono onto a minidisc and then edited in CoolEdit on my PC. The early early stuff was recorded on cassette (and is in stereo).<br>
By Martin_Hewes
Cheers.<br>What socket in your sound card do you put it in though?
By Tom_Murphy
what you need is a double ended headphone jack. you can get them from any electrical shop for about a tenner. plug one end into the headphone socket on the computer and the other into the optical hole in the minidisc. thats what i do anyway.
By stevotrash
an even better way....write down the dialouge or music in the audio clip you desire onto a piece of A4 paper. Then get your mates round your house and re-inact the particular music you want and record into an answering machine style recording facility. Simple yet effective.
By Martin_Hewes
*Stares blankly at Stevotrash*<br>Thank you for that...
By stevotrash
hoare boy has found himself a girlfriend. I meanwhile, have been atempting to sabotage the student union elections at uni with my 'Vote Paul Daniels Campaign'. Much confusion has surrounded the viability of the late entrant.
By Guest
Jonny Hoare and Stevotrash are not the same person. I would just like to point this out. I cannot message or any internetting during the weekend. I'm a freeloading skiv who cannot be arsed to pay for internet- so I use it at Uni wher like the bbc it's all free!!
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up