Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By AndyGibsonTV
Hello.

I appreciate that I've just joined this Forum but I'm in need of some help to replenish jingles/beds that have been lost due to an old laptop frying.

It has the Blue Screen Of Death and after trying to recover the Hard Drive, there's nothing on it so I've had to cut my losses and trash it.

This is quite a list but if anyone can help me with the files of these, I'd be very grateful.

2005 Newsbeat package.

Chris Moyles Show jingles from BBC Radio 1 breakfast.

Jingles from the Longest Show Ever.

Carpark Catchphrase.

The powerful choir jingle played at the end of his shows.

Your Call bed/jingles from Scott Mills show.

Digital, FM, Online Newsbeat package.

I had a couple of full shows on there from when I gave some autistic advice to Sunday Surgery.

And, Breakfast and Afternoon shows broadcast from the day of the 7 July 2005 attacks which I wanted to keep because of how mammothly crucial that day was to all of us in the UK and the historical importance from an educational standpoint.

If anyone could at least point me in the right direction for any of these, I'd be very appreciative and happy to return the favour if anyone else is needing help with anything.

I just thought this Forum would be the best place to start because there are kind people in the world.

Thank you for reading.

Andy
By DC
Can't help you with the files. But as for the harddrive, is it making any funny noises (clicking and scraping sounds)? If not then it sounds like the blue screen of death could be an issue with the laptop itself not the HD. If you have a proper tower PC there is a way usually you can plug in that harddrive and see it through windows on another installation via my computer. Think of it like it would treat an external passport drive. That way even if the windows installation is screwed, you could still see the files directly and save them.
By AndyGibsonTV
Hi.

I never realised there was a possibility of it being restored.

Yeah, it was the Blue Screen Of Death and, I think, a virus which was caused by me not updating the Security Essentials as I didn't use the laptop for anything other than for storage so I never bothered to update it. More than learnt my lesson now.

As I didn't think it was salvageable I handed my laptop in to a computer shop who've destroyed it safely so I no longer have it.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up