Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Chris
As part of the recent server moves I had the opportunity to compare the online repositories with my local backup copy and discovered a bit of a discrepancy.

There are 813 clips (about 10GB's worth) which were created at some point in the past, but which are not now in the Sound Vault. This could be for a number of reasons, they could have been intentionally deleted (replaced with a higher quality version, for example), they could somehow have fallen out of the collection over the years, or they could even be clips which are actually already in the vault but got renamed somewhere along the line.

If anyone (or a collection of people) is/are -really- bored and fancy taking a look through the collection and working out what's new/old/junk, I'd be happy to get them the files.

If you're interested a list of the clips in question is attached.
Attachments
(31.11 KiB) Downloaded 580 times
By Nicola_Red
Most of those are ones that I replaced with higher quality versions or replaced a many-part file with one big file (eg Will's Last Show, which was previously in 23 parts but is now just one!) Also several of them are just files that I re-named to make it clearer what they actually were. But there are a few I don't recognise the names of. I'll have a proper look at home at some point.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]