Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
ianpwilliams wrote:Yeah computer is sorted now thankfully, well, sorted because I had to buy a new one! Stuck with PC though because Mac would have been even more.

There will be a short gap in editing, life stuff this time rather than pc stuff.

Hope all is OK. Just a quick message to say thanks so much for all the work you put into this. It's really appreciated. I don't know if you can see how many downloads these edited files get, but it's frequently referenced on CM Facebook groups - even though the forum here is pretty quiet the archives are wodnerful.
d000hg wrote:
ianpwilliams wrote:Yeah computer is sorted now thankfully, well, sorted because I had to buy a new one! Stuck with PC though because Mac would have been even more.

There will be a short gap in editing, life stuff this time rather than pc stuff.

Hope all is OK. Just a quick message to say thanks so much for all the work you put into this. It's really appreciated. I don't know if you can see how many downloads these edited files get, but it's frequently referenced on CM Facebook groups - even though the forum here is pretty quiet the archives are wodnerful.

Thanks very much, it's good to know that people appreciate it :D I'm not sure how many downloads happen, but I can see that there are usually around 600 views of each file on internet archive.

I just Chris would go on holiday again so I could catch up!
ianpwilliams wrote:I'm just finishing listening to the Toby shows, so it's still I'm a Celeb and the World Cup...and it'll be odd listening to all the Christmas buildup in January :)

Yeah I can do without Christmas songs!

Do you get Toby's shows when he covers normally, or was that a one off for the jungle?
Hi Ian

Thanks for getting all these shows done so fast!

They seem slightly quieter then they used to be , Is it because it is being done different or is it me going deaf!? They are fine just seem to have to turn volume up a bit more just when i go back to radio in the car its really loud!
It is a new PC, new audio interface, and updated version of the software that I use, so there's every chance that it might sound a little different. I do keep the level to the default though when importing, editing, and rendering, so I don't know if the renders are quieter Neil?

Hopefully the quality is still fine though (it should be as it's a dedicated audio interface now instead of an onboard soundcard).
ianpwilliams wrote:It is a new PC, new audio interface, and updated version of the software that I use, so there's every chance that it might sound a little different. I do keep the level to the default though when importing, editing, and rendering, so I don't know if the renders are quieter Neil?

Hopefully the quality is still fine though (it should be as it's a dedicated audio interface now instead of an onboard soundcard).

Hi Ian

No they sound Perfect Ian just the loudness seems lower as playing MP3 in car needs to be a lot Higher then if playing the Radio Live in the car but nothing major just got to remember to turn down before switching to live Radio!

Thank you both!!