Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
bmstinton93 wrote:Nope, we have all of 2004-2012 as far as I know!

And I'm pretty sure you've been promising us these shows for about 4 years now! [emoji14]

Ah ok I thought that 2006 or 2009 had some missing last time I checked the thread?

Yeah I know [emoji38], unfortunately I have had an appaling netbook for two years (I am going to get a decent laptop soon though) plus when my last desktop bit the dust I had no "line in" for the walkman on the last two laptops so unless anyone who is tech savvy can point me to a USB equivilent the poorer quality ones will have to do I guess :)
Just wondering if anyone has a more complete version of the 4th September 2009 show since the one in the Wiki is only an hour long and that certainly can't be right considering the Robbie Williams interview is on there. Thanks.
DarroM wrote:Just wondering if anyone has a more complete version of the 4th September 2009 show since the one in the Wiki is only an hour long and that certainly can't be right considering the Robbie Williams interview is on there. Thanks.

I just had a look at the edited version that I have and it's 1 hour and 2 minutes.
DarroM wrote:Yeah, that is the one that is on the archive so I would put it on there as incomplete then.

I just had a quick listen. There is the opening jingle, The interveiw and the complete handover to Jo Whiley. The evidence suggests that it is a complete (Edited) show. It was just a music heavy show that day.
DarroM wrote:Ok, well Friday shows tend to be under the 2 hour mark anyway with the Golden Hour but I assumed links were edited out or somewhat due to how short it was. Thanks!

Good point. I only just noticed the day. Had another listen and there is the Golden hour.
Listened to it at work before I finished tonight and it didn't have the interview at all. It pretty much went from one link to the middle of the Golden Hour so that is the reason why that show on the Wiki is only an hour and 2 minutes.
ianpwilliams wrote:Has anyone got the full show? If so then I don't mind editing it.

Not helpful I know but...
I only have up to July 2009 of un-edited shows.
ianpwilliams wrote:Great, thanks. I'll get that edited and uploaded on the weekend. We may need your help again if someone comes across another incomplete show :)

No problem. Got mostly full shows from 2005 onwards. My 2004 seem to be the edited versions from the site.
DarroM wrote:Just wondering if anyone has a more complete version of the 4th September 2009 show since the one in the Wiki is only an hour long and that certainly can't be right considering the Robbie Williams interview is on there. Thanks.

I have a 2-part 128kbps mp3 of the complete show of Friday 4th Sept 2009.
Download links: part 1 / part 2.

Tuesday show is up