Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
The 2016 and 17 pubcast links are now throwing up 404 error messages. Do we think this means they've finally been withdrawn from sale and can be uploaded to the archive? Who actually has them? (I don't.)
Nicola_Red wrote:The 2016 and 17 pubcast links are now throwing up 404 error messages. Do we think this means they've finally been withdrawn from sale and can be uploaded to the archive? Who actually has them? (I don't.)

I've got them, but I don't know if we should upload them or not. It's a tricky one.

Edit: Not sure where they are on my hard drive. Does anyone else have them?
ianpwilliams wrote:
Nicola_Red wrote:The 2016 and 17 pubcast links are now throwing up 404 error messages. Do we think this means they've finally been withdrawn from sale and can be uploaded to the archive? Who actually has them? (I don't.)

I've got them, but I don't know if we should upload them or not. It's a tricky one.

Hi Ian

I Have 2016 & 2017 Pubcasts on MP3 If you need Them
stevenuk wrote:
ianpwilliams wrote:

Hi Ian

I Have 2016 & 2017 Pubcasts on MP3 If you need Them

That would be great if you can, thanks.

Does anyone think we should put them up?
I guess the arguments are:

Put them up - we're not taking anything away from charity by doing so and they should be there in order for the archive to be complete.

Don't put them up - they should remain a privilege for those who shelled out money to hear them when they were available to buy.

What do others think? (ETA, I've posted in the thread in General stating that if anyone has any strong feelings about it either way, to voice them. So we'll see if anyone makes any further arguments I guess.)