Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
Hi there,

Thank you once again (if you are the same user who uploaded the cottage webcasts, I think you are!) for uploading these videos. Because I can only usually watch up to about 10 past 8 I am and that these aren't put on iPlayer I'm very thankful for these uploads (when they become available again!)

Cheers
-Phil

EDIT: Part 1 now working. Maybe next time upload as a torrent?
Glenjamin wrote:
Jimmy_Lemon wrote:apparently they are temporarily available :(

Unavailable that is :)

Keep re-trying. You'll also find speeds/availability are better during times when our American Friends are asleep...

VirginMediaPhil wrote:Hi there,

Thank you once again (if you are the same user who uploaded the cottage webcasts, I think you are!) for uploading these videos. Because I can only usually watch up to about 10 past 8 I am and that these aren't put on iPlayer I'm very thankful for these uploads (when they become available again!)

Cheers
-Phil

EDIT: Part 1 now working. Maybe next time upload as a torrent?

I've done most of the web stream caps. These should also become available as higher quality TV caps at some point, I hope. I don't do torrents. If you want a torrent, go ahead and make one, by all means.

babbel wrote:Still wondering how you can capture the live-stream but anyway, thanks for uploading this. Hope to get part 2 soon and see the rest of the week here too.

http://www.streamtransport.com/
neilt0 wrote:I don't do torrents. If you want a torrent, go ahead and make one, by all means.

I don't want to presume things, but the tone of your comment gives me the impression you think all torrents in any shape or form are illegal - which is probably a bit crazy to think, so I do apologise if you already know about what I am going to write about now. They aren't, only if they are using copyrighted material like a film, TV show or something like Windows 7. They can be used for things like these, that take an age to download from MegaUpload sites and are often unavailable for short periods of time. With a torrent, unless there are no other people uploading it (seeding), then this won't happen, and because other people are uploading pieces of it as they are downloading it, it also downloads much quicker too.

Sorry if you already know that, just thought I'd explain. :)

Cheers
Phil
Can't wait to see these!! Hope the link comes back up soon. It was brilliant on the radio, I could only imagine how great it was visually. :)

wOO HOO! Got a slot, thanks again for the time you put into these! VERY appreciated! :D
I'll upload the Monday show in RAR chunks on to Mediafire later today. That's more reliable. I can't upload it now, as I'm recording the show now.

I know what torrents are. There's just no point using torrents when 5 people will download this as there won't be enough seeds. Torrents are great for extremely popular files. If I make a torrent and I'm the only seed, and I switch off my PC, it won't work. And I'm not seeding for days, as it will screw up my download speed, so I won't be able to record new shows.
I've been using Megaupload for these video shows for years. If it's not working now, then I'll use another host, but do retry Megaupload at other times -- UK morning time is a good idea.

OR, if you've already downloaded the shows I've uploaded, feel free to upload them to another host or make a torrent.

Stop the press! I just checked and 65 people have downloaded the two Monday shows. So, it is working for some people...
If all goes to plan, Tuesday's show should be up in about 45 mins, so keep checking back here or subscribe to the thread and start your download before the Americans wake up (about 1pm)... :D

I'm also trying out an iPhone/iPod Touch recode. If that works, I'll also upload that later.
phunk wrote:I think the difficulty I was having was caused by my ISP (bethere) and the IWF. There's a workaround at the link below - replacing the "www" in the link with "ssl" worked for me!

http://beusergroup.co.uk/?id=468

Edit: However I still get "this file is temporarily unavailable" for the Monday links. The Tuesday link works fine though, so thanks!

Guess who my ISP is? 8O

I'm seeing the same problem. I thought it was a problem with a plugin I was using. Let me know if the Tuesday files are problematic for anyone.
babbel wrote:Thanks for that, neilt0.
Got a problem: If I want to convert your version of mondays part 2 for my iPod, ladbroke, both my converters stop at 12:anything. Possible to upload it in MP4, like todays?

I don't mind converting and uploading, but I'll be using the same source files as you........ What software have you used? How about Super http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
Just to add, for those with an iPhone or iPod Touch, I do recommend downloading the VLC app, as it will play these .flv files natively without the need for conversion. Just make sure you plug in headphones as the sound doesn't seem to play out through the speaker.

Big thanks to neilt0 for uploading these large files by the way. Must require a lot of patience :D
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up